The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mother (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=816077)

Sapperstar 14-04-2021 04:01 PM

Mother

Seeing all the fantasy stories about mothers and the number of threads already available, it seems there are quite a lot of bros here who enjoyed such fantasies.

I am very curious and no flaming please, does any of the bros here when younger or is still young actually fantasize your real mother or have tried to do more indecent stuff like peeping them, smelling their panties or fap to their lingerie etc.?

newswing 14-04-2021 04:30 PM

Re: Mother

No fantasy or thought of doing that. If stepmother or stepsister, maybe I will.
Real sister.. maybe! Cousin sisters... been there done that!

Sapperstar 19-04-2021 09:19 AM

No one else?

talismann 19-04-2021 10:10 AM

It takes a high level deviance to be lusting over one's mother...:eek:

ggbro 19-04-2021 12:00 PM

Someone has to be very sick to have that kind of mindset

hophop86 08-10-2021 10:37 PM

Anybody got interesting experience on this?

Frankenstein77 08-10-2021 11:45 PM

I find such thoughts disgusting, whether it is incest thoughts on mother, sister, daughters, sister-in-laws etc. In real life, wont have the slighest feeling for such.

But when it comes to sex stories, is another thing. I do like to read such stories. I guess it’s more of the forbidden fruit mentality when it comes to sexual stories. I like such stories but the characters in the story, I would imagine fucking another person as the mother in the story.

Gingerbreadmy 09-10-2021 01:42 AM

Thread starter probably got turned o by the recent father force son to rape own mother. Oj. Melayu ya

LordVader 09-10-2021 11:10 AM

So, if someone did it, does that make him a mother fucker?

Depraved 09-10-2021 03:05 PM

I am one of the writers who enjoy writing mum stories. Here’s the thing. It’s only hot because there is a layer of separation. The people in my stories are someone else, not me. It’s like when you hear someone else did something taboo, and it’s soooo bad, but also hot.

But if you ask me to think of my own mum or family member that way, it will be yuck!

The same could be said of sexualizing any woman. Every woman is someone’s wife/sister/mother/daughter. But you have no trouble wanting to fuck them or wanting to watch them fuck other people right? Why? Well clearly because they are not YOUR wife/sister/mother/daughter. And that’s key.

yowtf 09-10-2021 06:02 PM

Very sick sia.. :eek:

Hardaway1818 10-10-2021 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depraved (Post 20875468)
I am one of the writers who enjoy writing mum stories. Here’s the thing. It’s only hot because there is a layer of separation. The people in my stories are someone else, not me. It’s like when you hear someone else did something taboo, and it’s soooo bad, but also hot.

But if you ask me to think of my own mum or family member that way, it will be yuck!

The same could be said of sexualizing any woman. Every woman is someone’s wife/sister/mother/daughter. But you have no trouble wanting to fuck them or wanting to watch them fuck other people right? Why? Well clearly because they are not YOUR wife/sister/mother/daughter. And that’s key.

Totally agree with this!

I used to like to write stories about wife cuckolding and swapping, but in reality, I am the most possessive and jealous guy haha.

It’s really that layer of separation when it comes to sex stories.

plok 10-10-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapperstar (Post 20581135)
Seeing all the fantasy stories about mothers and the number of threads already available, it seems there are quite a lot of bros here who enjoyed such fantasies.

I am very curious and no flaming please, does any of the bros here when younger or is still young actually fantasize your real mother or have tried to do more indecent stuff like peeping them, smelling their panties or fap to their lingerie etc.?

I have a hot sil and had a great time with her lingerie. But good times dun last. Now no chance liao as we no longer stay together.

Vivianchow 10-10-2021 10:22 AM

Hello pulis!

Olympig2014 10-10-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivianchow (Post 20876501)
Hello pulis!

Who is pulis?