The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   can reject if girl totally does not look like pic ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=825142)

desmond_lee 12-06-2021 12:29 AM

can reject if girl totally does not look like pic ?

booked a few time online china stable, open the door, omg the real person totally different from the pic. either much fatter or older. can dun pay and just go or need to pay some rejection fee ?

fyeo1969 16-06-2021 12:40 PM

Re: can reject if girl totally does not look like pic ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by desmond_lee (Post 20682596)
booked a few time online china stable, open the door, omg the real person totally different from the pic. either much fatter or older. can dun pay and just go or need to pay some rejection fee ?

just leave

Hoppip 16-06-2021 12:43 PM

Just leave only, don't be rude but stand your ground. It's not what you ordered you have the right to reject

Kongyong 10-07-2021 12:36 PM

Some collected money at the counter. You went to the room and bathed already then the gal came. I saw and cursed what fuck. But still went on but damn sian siah. That is why I have never come back to this dome after a few bad encounters here.

sexnoob 10-07-2021 01:26 PM

I think I reject so many times until got a comment in db that says I reject people if don't look like photo. but that actually helped me! lol

SadLoser 11-07-2021 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexnoob (Post 20731807)
I think I reject so many times until got a comment in db that says I reject people if don't look like photo. but that actually helped me! lol

U are lucky. I rejected once and got blacklisted :mad:

I had to change a number and start a new identity again :o

Bryantxhm 11-07-2021 04:54 PM

Quote:

Of course, u can reject, but some girls will write bad comments on their database. Do some research/study, u roughly know which one is fake, which one is real. For those 100 - 150, but pic look super super chio, u can skip directly.

Tanklisa 27-08-2021 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryantxhm (Post 20733786)
Of course, u can reject, but some girls will write bad comments on their database. Do some research/study, u roughly know which one is fake, which one is real. For those 100 - 150, but pic look super super chio, u can skip directly.

Sad but true. Keep kena cheat.

max_priest 04-09-2021 03:32 PM

Quote:

Yes, u could but the repercussion is, they may blacklist u in the group forum that they share among the FL and their agents.

LooksLikeJesus 20-11-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 20819625)
Yes, u could but the repercussion is, they may blacklist u in the group forum that they share among the FL and their agents.

There will be always other stables with PRCs or other nationalities. Or simply get a new prepaid card. Your post seems to be a covert threat or scaring tactic,

skillcapped 20-11-2021 02:28 PM

For me, I will outright reject if real person is not the same as pic, same for those that overly photoshopped their pic.
No need to worry if the lady is going to blacklist me in their group, there are other stables around, and there are much better qualities and choices outside of Singapore.

kraam 20-11-2021 03:46 PM

but for some of us it might be a hassle to get a new pre-registered sim card

Roulette5 20-11-2021 05:05 PM

Dis the problem when raid until all underground. Landmines start pop out and customers start been scammed.

8 yrs ago, dongguan 4/5 star hotels act as "banker", customers all serviced gd gd and provide feedback to hotels after massage and deeds. Girls all dare not chut pattern or shortchNge.

Nowadays real habis! If different i sure reject. Comments not only one. Others also write. Averagr okay can liao. Dun scared to rejevt those clear cut scams

Roulette5 20-11-2021 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexnoob (Post 20731807)

Swee lah .. hahaha

LooksLikeJesus 20-11-2021 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraam (Post 20949135)
but for some of us it might be a hassle to get a new pre-registered sim card

Define "hassle". Example, if you can afford shooting 1-2 times a month. A pre-paid card and a burner phone is nothing. It's as easy as eating and sleeping. If you paranoid being caught by your wife than dont patronise chickens in the 1st place. Nobody plans to fail, but fails to plan.