The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Catfish alert! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=820134)

wanna 07-05-2021 09:55 PM

Catfish alert!

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3927

Warning all bros about this house at 230A Upper Thomson Road.

Image used and actual girl is totally different. I think even with plastic surgery, the girl who serviced me, will never be the girl in the picture. FRs in the site are all fake and bad reviews will need to be approved before being posted.

Once you’ve given your money, it’s close to impossible to get it back and you know you’ve to either give up the money with no service or just bite the bullet.

I think this is what the house is banking on.

Went to another house last week with the girl almost matching the pics. So thought this would be the same.

Anyone kenna also?

ejectjoy 07-05-2021 10:00 PM

Re: Catfish alert!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanna (Post 20624503)

Image used and actual girl is totally different. I think even with plastic surgery, the girl who serviced me, will never be the girl in the picture. FRs in the site are all fake and bad reviews will need to be approved before being posted.

Once you’ve given your money, it’s close to impossible to get it back and you know you’ve to either give up the money with no service or just bite the bullet.

Anyone kenna also?

This one there is some warning from other bros to avoid. All the adverts at $150 (for 45 mins or 60 mins) for Farrer Park or Upper Thomson location are linked to the previous Zion Rd Spa (already closed down). Must avoid.

Why start another thread? Should just report in the bad bonk thread.

guoxingren 07-05-2021 10:07 PM

Quote:

Went to another house last week with the girl almost matching the pics. So thought this would be the same.

Anyone kenna also?

Hi bro thanks for sharing... upped you

skillcapped 10-05-2021 02:53 AM

Quote:

Anyone kenna also?

One look at the pictures and you'll know its fake. Pretty obvious as Singapore will never have such quality of PRC FL. And at S$150 even.

engine 10-05-2021 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skillcapped (Post 20628170)
One look at the pictures and you'll know its fake. Pretty obvious as Singapore will never have such quality of PRC FL. And at S$150 even.

Hi there are some KEKE AND YIYi say from 230A upper thomson road, is it a scam? pictures look quite nice though . Anyone tried.

wanna 10-05-2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by engine (Post 20629567)
Hi there are some KEKE AND YIYi say from 230A upper thomson road, is it a scam? pictures look quite nice though . Anyone tried.

Avoid at all cost.

wanna 10-05-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skillcapped (Post 20628170)

I had a good experience from the same site, but different girl.
I guess I let my guard down.

authgreen 13-06-2021 12:11 AM

absolutely avoid this location at all costs, can confirm

helmsley 16-06-2021 03:42 AM

I think this girl is called Yiyi during the Zion Road days. Booked her once and kena bait and switch. Seems that some things never change.

18sons 16-06-2021 02:06 PM

I guess any spa, that wants to collect full svc payment 1st. just leave.

I always thought the normal practise is see the gal who's gonna svc you then pay the "spa" fees. follow by paying the gal after the deed is done?

max_priest 27-07-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Anyone kenna also?

On the contrary my experience was surprisingly highly sexciting (minus the environment of course) with the FL in question (used to be having the moniker - YiYi @ Zion outlet) … Am not kidding if you trust my words considering my more than a decade presence in SBF. Albeit yiyi (or May now) may not resemble entirely the pic in the ads, she is a SYT and possesses youthfully slim bod. Her attitude was excellent as I could do almost anything I desire on her tbh. The feeling was like fucking my GF as the session was rather spontaneous. I have RTF her thrice whilst she was still operating out of Zion outlet.

However u are entitled to your right to disbelieve me. 😊

So far I have no “switch & bait” experience per what you folks mentioned.

Yours truly,
MaXx 😉

wakawaka111 27-07-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Anyone kenna also?

Actually went to try her back when she was in Zion (still newbie dk anything about spas and b&s). The photos she used on another site back then were less 'wow' than these. She cfm dont look like the ones in this post, but the experience I had with her was insanely satisfying. Also her body was hot (not for big boob lovers)
Maybe you really damn suay that day, but I can't say much since ive never been to the thompson spa.

Thanks for the warning tho, was actually wanting to look for then-Yiyi from Zion.

wakawaka111 28-07-2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakawaka111 (Post 20758018)
Actually went to try her back when she was in Zion (still newbie dk anything about spas and b&s). The photos she used on another site back then were less 'wow' than these. She cfm dont look like the ones in this post, but the experience I had with her was insanely satisfying. Also her body was hot (not for big boob lovers)
Maybe you really damn suay that day, but I can't say much since ive never been to the thompson spa.

Thanks for the warning tho, was actually wanting to look for then-Yiyi from Zion.

First time kena zap haha, minus abit but kinda weird im getting zap for 'fake fr'

Anws stay safe bros

At45 06-08-2021 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakawaka111 (Post 20759104)
First time kena zap haha, minus abit but kinda weird im getting zap for 'fake fr'

Anws stay safe bros

Ya. i am kind of blackmailed by those to upper thomson road too.
Damn it.
It turns out to be vietnamese old aunties.
And kept on trapping me not letting me go
saying call police

Tanklisa 28-08-2021 12:55 AM

Haiz burn pocket again.