The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do u pcc 1st before looking for prostitute (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=791611)

retardpervert 02-10-2020 10:12 PM

Do u pcc 1st before looking for prostitute

As above.

When i pcc today, tomorrow go look for prostitute, very fast shoot out liao, not fun unless i waste money to pay for 2nd shot.

Got once i tried to pcc in the morning, at night go look for prostitute. Kkj can stand but no sperm come out. After thrusting real hard for 15 minutes, no sperm came out. I give up and told her its ok.

My friends say wasted pay $50 but never shoot.

So now i am wondering is it wise to pcc and than go look for prostitute on the same day..

wantedbryan 03-10-2020 02:37 AM

Re: Do u pcc 1st before looking for prostitute

Quote:

Originally Posted by retardpervert (Post 20247320)
As above.

When i pcc today, tomorrow go look for prostitute, very fast shoot out liao, not fun unless i waste money to pay for 2nd shot.

Got once i tried to pcc in the morning, at night go look for prostitute. Kkj can stand but no sperm come out. After thrusting real hard for 15 minutes, no sperm came out. I give up and told her its ok.

So now i am wondering is it wise to pcc and than go look for prostitute on the same day..

After pcc already normally no urge to go service anymore. save money

bignehneh 03-10-2020 02:42 AM

Morning PCC why evening can’t stand?

CouldBeThem 03-10-2020 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retardpervert (Post 20247320)
As above.

Haven't cum, sperm can come out meh? :confused:

Zakarum 03-10-2020 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CouldBeThem (Post 20247643)
Haven't cum, sperm can come out meh? :confused:

Premature ejaculation

Goh123 03-10-2020 10:53 AM

This is a wise choice but i will not do it as the urge and fun is lesser. I will normally spend money for 2nd shot.

IamGood 03-10-2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goh123 (Post 20248125)
This is a wise choice but i will not do it as the urge and fun is lesser. I will normally spend money for 2nd shot.

Its like going for buffet, starve for 3days before action.

NiaoRenn 03-10-2020 12:27 PM

Why waste the sperm, store it and give it all to the ML or FL

enzyme 03-10-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goh123 (Post 20248125)

Same I agree.

I like to feel the full sensation of the every in and out.. If I really need to, then go for 2nd shot.

cookiesmaster 03-10-2020 12:40 PM

After PCC no mood to go anymore. For me I will spend money if I want second shot.

Pusspuss 03-10-2020 02:11 PM

I always take 2 shots in 1-2 hours.
1st shot a bit too fast, not enough sextisfaction.

sexdrive1 04-10-2020 12:22 PM

Do you eat a plate of white rice before you go for an expensive meal?

bignehneh 04-10-2020 01:23 PM

A lot of things depends on what you want. Best is to release in the morning then go in afternoon or late afternoon. If you do it immediately, the lady needs to arouse you else you may not be able to complete round 2

I know 3 women who are damn good. Lady M does hdly and arouse you so high till you are so movitated to fuck her till she orgasm many times.

Lady A is a juagen expert. She will release 1 round then spend around 30-40 min juagen. That is when my cock is rock hard. The continuous teasing makes me teaser her D cup tits, pussy. This makes her wants FJ (she don’t provide). She always complain cannot juagen for me else I pump her till she knocked out. Thanks to her juagen regime and regular run, able to pump her upside down.

Last is Lady S. juagen expert in Clark Quay. Fucking playful. She will juagen you and make you arch your back up as it is too song. Sometimes damn naughty and starts to give you a bbbj. Lol! Guys totally collapsed due to exhaustion. Not sure how she hide a condom in her mouth at times. If you put it on for you, die cock standing. Lol! Must endure her hard riding. Lol’

pratawitheggoni 04-10-2020 01:29 PM

Sometimes i will pcc on morning then spa in afternoon. If no urge in the afternoon then i save my money.

joe blogs 04-10-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20250124)
A lot of things depends on what you want. Best is to release in the morning then go in afternoon or late afternoon. If you do it immediately, the lady needs to arouse you else you may not be able to complete round 2

I know 3 women who are damn good. Lady M does hdly and arouse you so high till you are so movitated to fuck her till she orgasm many times.

Lady A is a juagen expert. She will release 1 round then spend around 30-40 min juagen. That is when my cock is rock hard. The continuous teasing makes me teaser her D cup tits, pussy. This makes her wants FJ (she don’t provide). She always complain cannot juagen for me else I pump her till she knocked out. Thanks to her juagen regime and regular run, able to pump her upside down.

Last is Lady S. juagen expert in Clark Quay. Fucking playful. She will juagen you and make you arch your back up as it is too song. Sometimes damn naughty and starts to give you a bbbj. Lol! Guys totally collapsed due to exhaustion. Not sure how she hide a condom in her mouth at times. If you put it on for you, die cock standing. Lol! Must endure her hard riding. Lol’

hmm bro, i would lurv to know those ladies. thanks,