The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FB Exchange Contact (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=269205)

fucker123 13-03-2018 01:40 PM

Re: FB Exchange Contact

Hi got any fwb to intro? preferably malay

Tai_zi21 13-03-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 17124689)
Her hp no last 3 digit xxxxx039 is it?

Yes for me this number...

Another scammer :mad:

User1989 14-03-2018 02:10 AM

I have a single Mother fb to exchange.

Myron3327 14-03-2018 09:11 PM

Hey I have a sexy slim OL to exchange, anyone interested ?

milffella 17-03-2018 10:46 AM

All Low points and new created Accts are bullshit scammers

Manji 17-03-2018 01:42 PM

Anyone can share ctc with me?

Manji 17-03-2018 01:45 PM

Anyone share ctc?

sam782003 17-03-2018 03:01 PM

Looks like many had bad experience in trading. I had my fair share of gd n bad exchanges till now. Let me try again as I m sick of my Fbs n looking for fast n friendly ones again.

Again, house rules. These r genuine gals out there n human. Not FL not super desperate gals who bed any guy with a dick. Pls show respect in the chat n anything gd tat comes out of it is a bonus. U play the game well n u be well rewarded. I did n so can u.

For newbies without contact, dun bother txt me. I trade n u pass me your contact first to make sure they r not some sabo cases. If u think it’s unfair, u find your own meat n dun bother txt me.

1) Malaysian, 23. Super young gal. Stays woodlands. In sg for a while, just broke up but super sticky. Looking for bf but is happy to meet. Up her on first meet. The thing is, she is A cup, but make up for it onbed. Willing to please but inexperienced.

2) LocAl, cck mid 30s. Big boobs. My fl. Tired of her n willing to trade.

3) LocAl, b cup, ah lian. West. Admin. Used to chong a lot. Now cut down n wan to settle down. East to Jio out.

Have a few more but lazy to type. Pm me for exchange. In the first msg, straight txt how u know your gal, her figure, how I intro n her contact. Fast exchange.

Again, newbie need not contact me

milffella 17-03-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam782003 (Post 17143934)
Looks like many had bad experience in trading. I had my fair share of gd n bad exchanges till now. Let me try again as I m sick of my Fbs n looking for fast n friendly ones again.

Again, house rules. These r genuine gals out there n human. Not FL not super desperate gals who bed any guy with a dick. Pls show respect in the chat n anything gd tat comes out of it is a bonus. U play the game well n u be well rewarded. I did n so can u.

For newbies without contact, dun bother txt me. I trade n u pass me your contact first to make sure they r not some sabo cases. If u think it’s unfair, u find your own meat n dun bother txt me.

1) Malaysian, 23. Super young gal. Stays woodlands. In sg for a while, just broke up but super sticky. Looking for bf but is happy to meet. Up her on first meet. The thing is, she is A cup, but make up for it onbed. Willing to please but inexperienced.

2) LocAl, cck mid 30s. Big boobs. My fl. Tired of her n willing to trade.

3) LocAl, b cup, ah lian. West. Admin. Used to chong a lot. Now cut down n wan to settle down. East to Jio out.

Have a few more but lazy to type. Pm me for exchange. In the first msg, straight txt how u know your gal, her figure, how I intro n her contact. Fast exchange.

Again, newbie need not contact me

Cck is it Cynthia?becareful she got vd my fed kanna from her

ortega 17-03-2018 09:45 PM

Hi anyone wanna to exchange FB. Mostly are chinese mid-late 20s. Pm me for more info

ortega 17-03-2018 09:51 PM

Hi anyone wanna to exchange FB. Mostly are chinese mid-late 20s. Pm me for more info

sam782003 17-03-2018 10:21 PM

Not her.... anyway, she claims she join spf. Haha

kakaboy123 18-03-2018 11:03 AM

Hi all. Finally back to exchange. Asked my fb le she agree to exchange. I gt a few to exchange. Pls pm me if u wan. Dun pm me if you wan super model fb.

Cuntworth 18-03-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 17144559)

Her contact last 4 is 6008???:confused:

sam782003 18-03-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 17146729)
Her contact last 4 is 6008???:confused:

ANyway, dun know how true abt the rumours going round tat she is infected. But chiong with caution.

The number is correct, btw. Not sure abt the rumours as I din contact her for long