The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums - updated for 2006 (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=21566)

foolish_ 07-09-2004 10:42 AM

Re: Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums

Quote:

Originally Posted by batamhater
wah. I am newbie and read all the posts in this thread. It means I must respect the gods la and not offend them hor. But one question to ask. Can I say what I feel and offer my frank and honest opinions on any topic?
Hope I dont kanna zap points or get moderated unnecessarily.
Tks for all the pointers, bosses... :o

U can say anything u want. However, whether you will get zapped depends on the BOSS, his moderator as well as the other samsters around. That's how the reputation point system work. Ppl who like what you say or do can add to your pts. Those who dun, can deduct your pts. Look on the bright side. Once those who have deducted your pts, they can't do it to you again, at least not for 18mths.

My advice? Just say what you like. So long as its your frank opinion, dun worry so much of what others say. Just dun try to pull a fast one on samsters here. Most have eaten salt more than you eat rice and they can see lies a mile away.

:)

MachoDevilX 10-09-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batamhater
wah. I am newbie and read all the posts in this thread. It means I must respect the gods la and not offend them hor. But one question to ask. Can I say what I feel and offer my frank and honest opinions on any topic?
Hope I dont kanna zap points or get moderated unnecessarily.
Tks for all the pointers, bosses... :o

You can definitely voice out your opinions in here. But of course not up to the extend of cursing everyone or anyone without any significant proofs and ground. We come here for fun and sharing. Not flaming and cursing... But just like what bro foolish has said. It really depends on Boss and his moderators as well as other bros here on whether they agree to your points of view. If someone agree/doesn't agree with you, he/she will voice out his/her opinion by minusing or adding your rep pts. This is the system here in this forum.

Enjoy your stay here. You will love this forum.
:D

qpsters 11-09-2004 10:20 PM

Alright second tread read Thx all

knn03 12-09-2004 08:04 AM

Hi, How can we delete or edit our post? Cant seem to do it...I have accidentally posted 4 identical FR in the FL forum...so wanted to delete some of it.

sammyboyfor 12-09-2004 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knn03
Hi, How can we delete or edit our post? Cant seem to do it...I have accidentally posted 4 identical FR in the FL forum...so wanted to delete some of it.

Posts cannot be deleted.

Why on earth did you post 4 identical posts for? Did your keyboard get jammed or what?????

knn03 12-09-2004 09:06 AM

:o Sorry...did not see the FR immediately...so thought that it wasnt captured by the system...didnt realise must be patient...will learn from this... :p

horserider 17-09-2004 12:38 PM

I notice some samsters have annotion. like Samster (eP) , Samster (P)
I noe Samster (M) means he is under moderation.

What do P and eP respresent ??? :confused:

Pest 17-09-2004 01:50 PM

Hi...just to check...
the moderation for newbies is for 48 hrs?I believe i've waited more than that time span and still under moderation mode..any way i can post in real time?
Thanks..

brent 22-09-2004 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaivisitor

(3) As you know, you are under moderation the moment you join SB forums. Generally it takes only 2 hours to be un-moderated and you can then posts freely.

I have joined the site for more than 2 months but my posts are still under moderation. Is there any other criterias that I have to meet so that I can post real time posts?

Thanks in advance.

hann73 23-09-2004 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horserider

Dear all, its been quite sometime now and there has been no answer on this question... I hv also been waiting, pls advice, tks....

MGplayer 26-09-2004 11:38 PM

Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums

Read and Understood!

semtex 30-09-2004 02:46 AM

yox mr SB, just wondering abt something .... i've been reading the newbie thread, but it doesnt seem to help me on how to post at the private forum :( got some pics that i realli wanna share, so just wondering wat do i need to do to be able to start posting? thanx in advance!

sammyboyfor 30-09-2004 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semtex
got some pics that i realli wanna share, so just wondering wat do i need to do to be able to start posting? thanx in advance!

Click on the link in the private picture forum preamble. All the information is there.

waypastprime 30-09-2004 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horserider

Quote:

Originally Posted by hann73
Dear all, its been quite sometime now and there has been no answer on this question... I hv also been waiting, pls advice, tks....

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=538

hann73 30-09-2004 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastprime

Bro waypastprime, tks, appreciate it. cheers.