The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=821194)

Playplayonly 14-05-2021 04:52 PM

BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls?

From May 16, SG will be back to phase 2.

No dining in allowed
Closure of spas/facials
Limited 2 pax per gathering

Will booking of hotel for FL be a problem from May 16 onwards? Any bros can advise?

For the next month, how will bros here survive? Local fl? Pls share

MichaelWinn 14-05-2021 04:55 PM

Re: BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playplayonly (Post 20636380)

No dining in allowed
Closure of spas/facials

Will booking of hotel for FL be a problem from May 16 onwards? Any bros can advise?

There are fls with own condo rooms.you need to go to their condos.maybe safer for both of you

Geek 14-05-2021 04:58 PM

Can still go massage what....

JayF 14-05-2021 05:16 PM

No word on spa though? Even cinema still open.

But hope they register as nail.salon

loneyheart 14-05-2021 05:16 PM

More down to phase 2 ... phase 1.5 :) As close as CB lock down

Garfoo 14-05-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 20636382)
There are fls with own condo rooms.you need to go to their condos.maybe safer for both of you

Don't think spas are affected as customers and MLs are required to wear mask. For "facial" customers have to remove them, so, they have to close because the idea is to ensure people wear masks.

Kongyong 14-05-2021 05:54 PM

Shit. Hopefully it does not affect my weekly CCA.

Samto 14-05-2021 05:57 PM

Still can go there and do the same under current instruction. But that may change soon if the cases rising like today. Anyway better stay at home and pcc to avoid any risk of getting infected, that might be the end of your chiong life.

Kongyong 14-05-2021 06:22 PM

My most joyful weekly activity. If affected damn sian.

absurdit 14-05-2021 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfoo (Post 20636423)
Don't think spas are affected as customers and MLs are required to wear mask. For "facial" customers have to remove them, so, they have to close because the idea is to ensure people wear masks.

Those places with facial license🤪 may close. it will be too obvious. I got notification from some ML that they may close from 16th.
anyways, from 17th trace together app or token is mandatory. I think even partial (just scan qr code not checkin) scan ,
the app grabs the GPS and BT.

afterburn 14-05-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playplayonly (Post 20636380)

No dining in allowed
Closure of spas/facials

Massage can still operate for now but keep your mask on.

For now i stick to my regular owo tcm shop more because less customer = less risk. Avoid those with many MLs and large volume business. All it takes is one infected customer and then...

If anything untoward happens in tcm tuina shop, the tracetogether only shows that it is a tcm shop, not some "*ahem*...spa.." :D

While visiting the above example just now the ML's phone was buzzing every so often. She told me many people were enquiring if shop is open on sunday onwards.

whoizzit2 14-05-2021 08:04 PM

Damn it. Today not free to play. Tomorrow hv my vaccine appt. Guess up mountain already no last min chiong for me.

Kongyong 14-05-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Footman (Post 20636799)
Massage is still open. Regulars need not check in :D

True. Regulars have privilege. Lol

yowtf 14-05-2021 09:34 PM

Went for massage today and ML confirmed they will remained open. So far no instruction to stop operation starting Sun.

Xyberduke 14-05-2021 10:02 PM

Spa still open leh.... don’t joke hor, my reg just WeChat me she found new shop and we booked Monday first shot for me, hahaha

I read the news today quite a joke leh... today announce some former nightclub turned F&B kanna revoked, but those that kanna revoked are mostly clean ones..... happening ones life goes on... tomorrow HH will be all hell break loose at those joints... fast and furious exchange of saliva and sweat thru chut chut and rubba rubba... people get fixes before they temporarily close...