The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=791158)

lotsfits80 28-09-2020 09:43 PM

Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here?

I think there should be some among SBF. Let's talk about crypto in this thread.

Where do you think the market cap will be 1 year from now?

Pictionary 29-09-2020 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotsfits80 (Post 20239500)

My company improvement project got one fellow is doing Ardino. Talk so many algorithms no use one. If it is only algorithms, then can anyhow ask Tom Dick and Harry to do it. Haizz, i also dragged inside to contribute. Will it materialize? Based on the ground, it might not. However I may be wrong.

If any so-called fanastic and moral English replies, I not interested. Go preach to Sbfsg admin instead, dun bother to talk to me!

peeboy75 30-09-2020 08:34 AM

Re: Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotsfits80 (Post 20239500)

Im a forex trader, so not realky experienced in crypto...but my gut feel is that recently it has gone up so much...esp bitcoin that i think will start to come down soon...esp if u are looking at one year

lotsfits80 30-09-2020 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peeboy75 (Post 20242124)
Im a forex trader, so not realky experienced in crypto...but my gut feel is that recently it has gone up so much...esp bitcoin that i think will start to come down soon...esp if u are looking at one year

US election is a key event that will determine how the global market moves from then on

jaccy 27-10-2020 08:33 PM

be careful of this type of quick money

lotsfits80 28-10-2020 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaccy (Post 20291937)
be careful of this type of quick money

not quick money. new asset type. and as with any new asset type, it will struggle to achieve mass acceptance at the beginning, but early adopters will reap the reward many years down the road.

mattrayham 04-11-2020 03:26 PM

I am bullish on BTC and the main big alts for the long-term.

Then I day trade / scalp the up / down movements of these coins looking at support and resistance levels.

But cryptos are only part of my overall portfolio - never put all eggs in one basket that kind of thing.

Legionnaire 06-03-2021 09:48 AM

It's quite volatile these days with the big guys coming in so need to do your own study.

By the way, i have contacts wanting to buy BTC in bulk. Anyone who intends to sell or knows anyone let me know.

Rush9 15-03-2021 04:10 PM

I think these are manipulated by the big players, but I may be wrong.

cokekane 17-03-2021 04:30 PM

How do u guys determine which coins will go up?

I tried my hands on stocks abit, still relatively new. But this is something else

keechiuchiuchiu 24-04-2021 11:15 PM

Short term trading is very hard to do. Easy to go by emotions. A bit like gambling, win liao very happy -> more likely to make bad decisions.

Now I only HODL long term...

aurahiongka 26-04-2021 09:38 AM

i am also looking for reliable one

pls pm me if anyone has it

peeboy75 26-04-2021 12:08 PM

Bitcoin and other alts had a huge major dip several days before and now moving back up.. I bought at the dip and now its a 25% profit for me. Should still have lots of room to move..

peeboy75 26-04-2021 12:59 PM

Daily chart of bitcoin also shows classic hammer followed by bullish candle up.. Once the bullish candle is confirmed it's a sure sign its going back up.

WAPRoseCave 07-05-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cokekane (Post 20529366)
How do u guys determine which coins will go up?

I tried my hands on stocks abit, still relatively new. But this is something else

Nobody knows..it’s mere speculation or any events (eg.pumping $$ from Mr.Musk). BNB framework and blockchain technology is pretty interesting and the future of money got me thinking that crypto is the future..