The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=325086)

bonnie1 04-11-2012 11:20 AM

My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

I love my Wife.

I love her for many reasons.

My wife is a definite looker with make up on. On a normal day, she is still not too bad. 1.6m, 34E and a petite frame. We married when she was still young. She was 21 and I was reaching my 30s.

Sex has always been great. I love her riding me and I will just hold her hands back, just so that I can see her breasts bouncing. =)

She likes to dress conservatively to hide her assets as "it was only meant for me".

About a year ago, things started to change for the worst when we realised that she cant have babies. Obviously, it devastated her and me. But we have since learned to move on. I will try my best to console her and said that everything will be ok one day.

She has taken it positively after a while and since about half a year back, things have really taken its turn for the better.

A HELL lot better (For me).

Being only 25, she was re-discovering her sexual prowess. Her appetite for sex suddenly sky-rocketed and she would want me to have sex with her every single night. Needless to say, she was always the initiator. And the best part is that I don't have to worry about which day of the month it was, as it is always...

"CUM inside me now!!" She would scream

Soon, I realized that she wants more and more. Being a housewife, she is often bored at home and would text me in the day and 'wanting it'. She has fingered herself to pleasure countless times in the day, letting me know every single time. This always makes me want to rush home and give her another round of good fuck.

My lust for sex with her eventually wear off and I needed another new set of kicks. That's when I started to let her explore the option of role playing and sex with strangers.

Boy oh boy. Did it turn out to be an adventure.

In the short span of 6 months, I've let my wife fuck a McDonald's delivery man, an in-call house masseur, a repair man, an old retiree at an old-folks home, our pious neighbour and played exhibitionists to many poly kids.

imthelaw 04-11-2012 11:24 AM

Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

some interesting!!! :)

mogu 04-11-2012 11:25 AM

Wah. no ask us for help. :) listen already also hungry. lol.... good for you bro.

Shakyywayy 04-11-2012 11:42 AM

Great start....... got any pics to exhibit her here or not :)

Lumiere7 04-11-2012 12:21 PM

Camping in here already. Can start with the mcdelivery boy one?

Hardstick15by5 04-11-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumiere7 (Post 8026950)
Camping in here already. Can start with the mcdelivery boy one?

Agreed. TS, you have my support too.

see see only 04-11-2012 01:56 PM

WOW TS ... very interesting story .... :)

Camp here liao ;)

sora90 04-11-2012 02:36 PM

continue please .. camping here

chnhubby71 04-11-2012 04:17 PM

delete post

dymotl 04-11-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonnie1 (Post 8026748)
My lust for sex with her eventually wear off and I needed another new set of kicks. That's when I started to let her explore the option of role playing and sex with strangers.

u are so going to get flooded with request from people who wants to up ur wife. lol. ;)

EatPrayLove 04-11-2012 05:43 PM

dearest bonnie1,

i hereby certified that you are currently my 2nd fav writer in SBF!

camping for more and pls continue with Amy!!!! :p :o

JonnyC88 04-11-2012 05:47 PM

How real is this story?

handcell 04-11-2012 05:51 PM

A very interesting thread.
But for couples unable to have babies is really a blow..
Great that you took it positively.

verytired 04-11-2012 08:53 PM

Solid prolific writer. How the hell u manage 3 stories simultaneously? I already got problem with just 1.

Good job!

Rain-Men 05-11-2012 02:00 AM

Can't wait to read more about bro bonnie 1's wife adventures....wish I am one of the "lucky guys"...:D