Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zood View Post
To me, post girl photo is ok,but post girl's photos without a proper FR? or when poster himself nvr try before & yet with villa contact/no. What then is the difference between this photo posters & advertisers from those in FL dome? I believe this thread isn't a gallery thread.

just my 2 cts opinion
my 2 cents worth too. I have not met bro kengng and speaking in a neutral view. i dont see why posting and sharing pictures of girls here is incorrect without an FR. many of us enjoyed and appreciated I guess, at least for me. if he posts pictures of food and places he visited without FR is inappropriate too? must be posted in the gallery? mod's concern is repeat posting of the same girl, which i think is unnecessary too. me too, i think posting of a girl's pic here is sharing, while repeat posting of the same girl's pic here may appear promoting/advertising, thus guys lets learn not to repeat posting the pics. even the quote is this message i dont quote the whole message.

as for anyone who has concerns of bro kengng siding the driver, lets not have prejudice. if any driver's service is good, and you use him for sometime, i guess you may treat him as a friend too eventually. same if a chick serves you well for every rtf, you may treat her as your friend too eventually. to me, i will definitely side my friend here if anyone were to comment something unfair to him or her. that doesnt mean he or the chick works for me.

btw i admit i used once, of the same driver service.