View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

#881 from DreamCapital

87 Jalan nb2/2 , Skudai . Took grab from custom at RM$19. On the end of the stretch of road have many stalls to eat. You can add their wechat id : ladies3636

OKT
There are 2 OKT there (ah Boy & ah Wen). Upon my first time entering the shop, they are welcoming and both are young chap. Ah boy is the one full of tattoo on his body. They take time to go through different packages with me and explain what action is conducted in each package. I took a 3 hour package at RM376 for 2 shot which is around SGD$123. It is quite cheap compared to FL dome 1 price 1.5 hour at around SGD$130. In my mind, I am not sure how the heck am i able to fully utilize the 3 hour with the girl though after selecting this package. There are around 10-15 girls in the shop i think

Working Lady
After a long discussion with them, they introduce #881 (picture above) who is able to cim and guaranteed good service. Normally all OKT always say good service but I just go ahead and try since it is my first time here. #881 is definitely not the reject look. Look pleasant , height at around 170.

Room
After making the payment, I was led into the room. Room is definitely in well-conditioned. Better than RnB. Queen size proper bed. Not mattress on the ground. Room is big to cater for water bed as well.

CIM first Shot
#881 entered and we undress. She ask me to lie on the water bed with my back facing top and clean me properly. Unknowingly, she did a full body catbathe from my leg all the way top my neck purely with her tongue and did some ass-licking. It is a sensual feeling though. Then she ask me to flip over, wash my body and then did the same thing before going down for a bbbj. I sat up and touch her breast. It was a big B to C. I am not sure how big is your palm but to me is a handful of it. The feeling of lifting her breast up from gravity is a great feeling while she lick my lil bird. As it is rather uncomfortable having a bbbj on waterbed, i told her we proceed to the bed instead. With the 3 hours session in my mind, I really take my own sweet time to enjoy the session. Initially, she was using 70% hand and 30% mouth on my bbbj but I corrected her and teach her how to blow properly. I just lay on the bed and enjoy the session while she keep on blowing me quite some time, rotating between the shaft, balls and dick head. I am not sure how long she blow me as I am not wearing any watch and my phone is in my trousers. The final urge came and I just cum into her mouth. Feeling thankful for service, i told her to wash herself up. She ask me to come over to the waterbed side but I told her to take a rest and I can shower myself.

Head massage and Wash Hair
I walked over to the water bed and she ask me to lie on top of it. She then proceed to help me wash my dick and then told me that she will proceed to help me wash my hair and head massage. All these are done after the first cim shot and she did not take any single rest at all. Throughout my years of chionging, it is hard to find girl like her that is willing to please to ensure money is well-spent. We chit chatted and talk while she conduct her head massage with me lying on the water bed. After some time, we proceed to bed

FJ
She went out and offer hot tea for me while I sat on the edge of the bed. I even told her to help me charge my phone in which she pass it to the OKT in the counter desk. The next session start with bbbj and just missionary and everything as per normal.

Ending
After the last shot done, she offer to help me clean my body again but I told her it is fine and I can do it myself. Showered, wore my clothes and proceed to counter to take my phone. OKT ask for feedback for on the girl service as well as the facilities.

Service
I would really rate excellent in terms of service for both OKT and the girl as well. Felt pampered here and there is no rush feeling for the girl as well. The only downside is in Skudai and need to grab here. Was offered a hot tea again and I sat on the sofa waiting for my grab to return to singapore. I look at the time. I spent around 2.5 hour in this shop. While sitting on sofa, saw a few girls walking by. They greet and smile politely to me. Girls and OKT here are customer oriented. I am not sure why there are very few FRs for this shop though but I can really guaranteed the good service on this shop.

Hope my above experience gave a good picture of this shop. I will come back to try on the other packages and other girls as well. If you are the first time into this shop, just say "Charles intro" and OKT will understand.

Disclaimer: By the way, I am not receiving any forms of goodwill or compensation from this stable. I am just sharing based on my personal experiences and hope others can share with me as well on good places.