View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ask a retired SB/FL anything 😛

I think it is slightly put off or intimidated if the guy has cheated on his partner - or its a tell tale sign that he is likely a player, and unable to settle. Its a lil of a red flag though i wouldn't judge so quickly given i've played the game before.

I wouldn't mind dating, but to marry? I'd question a lil bit more.

I can't speak for my generation because i think many things boil down to circumstances. I believe at a certain point - graduates wouldn't settle for someone less than a graduate (not being elitist or anything), simply because one may not see eye to eye on many issues ranging from politics to career prospects or even how to raise your future kids.

I'd guess in a way i'm finding a rock that can be my centre, hardworking, stable/good career prospects would be a plus, but ultimately someone who i know i could eventually depend on, respect as an equal and someone who makes me a better person.

I don't think time is a measure of love. Been in one year relationship thinking i'd settle when he proposed, and also been in four year relationship with it going south.

I guess the older you are the more certain you are that this person is the "right one". I would say at age 28.. give and take 3 months to know there is a potential to date seriously, give and take half a year to a year to know we can potentially settle down.

A smart woman knows how to love
A nice woman knows who to love.

Here's hoping I'm both smart and wise with time alright.

Nice question and one that made me reflect a lil, but odd that you're asking a retired FL person like me who's exchanged my body and time for money before. Different views seeing a ton of men cheat before, and thus hard for me to know if i'd eventually settle down sometimes.

Though never say never

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Question. Are Singaporean girls generally put off or intimidated by sexually active and experienced guys to date and marry? Also, what exactly do girls of your generation generally seek in a guy to settle down with him?

Finally, on average how long do girls take before deciding whoever they are chatting to and getting to know is someone they wanna settle down and potentially marry?