View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

me : thanks for dating #6..

Raj : you trying to be funny?

me : no. I dated her before she dated you… she’s changed so much better now!

Raj’s eyes lit up, stopped eating and wiped his hands on the napkin : really ah bro?

me : yeah… used to be so stubborn and boring. now she dresses better also….. more open minded…

Raj laughed out loud, took a sip of beer : yeah man…. open minded? maybe…. but she uptight la. this cannot that cannot… very sticky. i don’t like.

Whatever he said was very conflicting …. maybe open minded?? but uptight? so there were things he wanted that she wasn’t willing to do?

me : last time, die die won’t want to fuck leh.. now like ok…

Raj : oh? you two never fuck?

me : nope. why ah?

Raj : sorry bro.. didn’t know that… but she easy bro.. very easy. after one date can fuck already. that’s why I thought she fuck before…

me : maybe that time younger she not ready… now 30, maybe fuck care… but can tell you ladies charmer la….

Raj : haha thanks bro… yeah.. women older.. more heck. this one, one horny bitch sia. fucking sticky and needy… eh sorry bro. your girlfriend… just being honest…

me : we just going out. not official girlfriend.

Raj : nice one la bro. have all the fun you want then ciao. (run away)

me : oh.. is that why you two break up?

Raj : we never date la bro.. she want dating. I want just want fuck buddy. not suitable…

me : haha, you got #1 now already…. more suitable right?

Raj : haha.. hmmm… this one ah… a bit crazy.

me : yeah! i thought I was the only one who thought that … so how long you two together?

Raj : hmmmm… since you so frank, I’ll be frank with you also bro. we not dating. She ask me to accompany her today only. she one crazy bitch, like want then don’t want. I also fed up with her.

me : you mean you two haven’t fuck?

Raj : don’t know what she wants la.

me : hmmmm…. bro, i got idea. you dive right?

Raj : no leh. why?

me : then that time you follow them diving trip?

Raj : yeah, she (#6) ask me to join. I never dive la bro. just stay in and enjoy the view and air only…. and you know la………. holiday mood…. relax and just…. you know la bro…

me : haha.. and enjoy company in room you mean?

Raj : yeah la.. why you think i say she horny bitch… non stop want sia…

me : nice. you unlock her la…. but the crazy #1… how? need help to unlock?

Raj : what idea you have bro?

me : i plan a simpler dive trip la. local, or nearby. we 4 go… you two same room, on boat nothing do, drink.. she’s all yours already..

Raj : who? #1 or #6..

me : #1 la… #6 you still want meh???

Raj : haha good one bro… you are a good guy la. don’t worry, I won’t disturb your #6…

me : haha. thanks bro. I don’t think she can resist you also. so how you on?

Raj : how much?

me : leave that to me bro. I got lobang. your passport expiring soon?

Raj : erm… not sure. need to check. hardly use it la…

me : sure.. eh I give you my number? I’ll plan with #1, don’t let her know you know ok?

Raj handed me his phone : sure bro. you best la. nice to meet you.

He hesitated when he shook my right hand, knowing where it was earlier. I was damn fucking tempted to look at his message history with #6. but decided to play it cool, not to scare him off. I keyed in my number and returned it back to him.

me : you need anything to prepare for the short trip, you text me bro. just remember, don’t let #1 know. later she paranoid.

Raj : yeah la yeah la.. don’t nag me bro. you don’t bad habit from #6…

he laughed, i pretended to laugh along like I agreed…. rather annoyed by his arrogance, ego and inability to appreciate others doing him a favour. we turned to look at the bridesmaids, ushering tables to line up for photos..

Raj suddenly asked : you two fucked already?

me : huh.. who #6 or #1 ?

Raj : #6 la. #1, you can get meh??

(i swallowed my pride)

me : haha… if you this hunk #1 cannot, how I can……

Raj : no la. i old uncle already. last time younger then easier…

me : but you said #6 easy what..

Raj : #6 ugly la , nobody want, that’s why easy… I saw your hand just now bro.. alamak, i can see almost everything, she also don’t mind. she horny right.

me : haha. really thanks to you la. if in the past, she will never ever allow.

Raj : yeah, i train her nice nice for you… enjoy la. but once she sticky, you better siam. (avoid) crazy woman.

me : that’s why I sponsor for the trip. help you back bro. thanks for the tip. (reminding him who’s the boss)

Raj : thanks man. shhh. they coming back.

Raj went out with #4’s husband to chat, I checked to see if #6 notice me chatting with Raj. She was busy. #1 was basically enjoying the attention of some men. When I saw them approaching our table, with #4 calling her hubby to find out where he’d gone… I avoided #5 at all cost… seeing her in her dark blue gown… no feeling… maybe a slight urge. I’m only human too…

During the photo, without #1’s antics, Raj positioned himself beside #6… he even touched her waist from behind, which she impolitely nudged away. When the photographer was about to snap away, he put his hand on her back, while mine was grabbing her ass. #6 didn’t move, but gave him stare and quickly moved away from him, pulling me away. telling me what happened..

me : do you want me to talk to him?

#6 : it’s ok.. don’t make a scene.

me : it’s obvious, he wanted to assert dominance, but it’s all down to one thing.. you know right?

#6 : no.. down to what??

me : he’s not over you …

#6 : none of my business…

me : don’t just dismiss it …. remember? but it does feel good what, knowing that an ex is still interested…

#6 : hahaha.. funny…… ok la… i admit, you are right. it does feel better… but it’s meaningless…

me : yup of course. but strengthens our closure definitely. he was your first.. we don’t get over our 1st so easily…

#6 : tsk! you trying to say you haven’t gotten your 1st is it… that evil woman!

me : with #1??? oh please… that one has no feeling.. you and him, there was feeling (on your side). so it’s different.

#6 : i guess so….. ok i gotta go help, you still staying here?

me : i think no bah. damn awkward with #5!

#6 : yeah lo. she’s avoiding you…

#6 went to join the rest, our table was mostly empty. Raj was nowhere to be seen already, not that #1 cared about him at all….. the wedding was coming to end pretty soon, they were already serving the dessert. some tables were already leaving as well… I realised that there were still some of their bags here, stayed and used my phone to pass time.. I realise i was no longer bothered much by her and Raj’s past, not even feeling that much affected by whatever Raj said. Especially since she’s already admitted enjoying with him to me, it wasn’t so bad hearing it directly from him that she was very horny when she was with him. I started to search for Raj’s phone model to understand more about his phone. waited until everyone retrieved their items, I started making my way out of the hall with her bag… Saw the group there, #1’s gone obviously. #5 saw me and quickly look away. No Raj also. I got her attention and told her I was going back up, and she came over and took her phone and purse and the key card.

I went back to the room and slept. By the time she came back to my room, it was already past midnight…

me : had fun?

#6 : drama.......

me : tell me later….

#6 : oh you tired?

me : no.. we fuck first...........

#6 : no wait….. i need to tell you something first…