View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

her : he sort of ambushed me outside the banquet hall just now…

me : who??

her : him la…. that disgusting guy… i quickly avoid him and hid in the toilet…

me : how long you waited?

I continued to kiss and play around her neck… she wasn’t really reciprocating.

her : very long.. scared to go out…..

me : until now???

her : nope… but texted #4 to help.. he even texted me..

me : oh, what he sent? show me?

her : i deleted immediately.

me : so what he sent…

her : why you so curious to know? just rubbish la. I didn’t read also…

me : huh… thought we talk about such stuff….

her : told you I’m not entertaining him already, why you worry what he tell me…

me : i’m not worried…. just… thought we were talking about it… (I sensed her mood wasn’t good, she sort of nudged me away) are you ok?

her : i’m tired.

me : oh yeah, you had a long day. let me get you some water… so what drama were you talking about?

her : Apparently, #1 drank so much with the groomsmen, the hotel staff had to call for an ambulance as she looked like she was having alcohol poisoning.

me : aiyo. she’s really not ok man…

her : why leh, you pity her ah?

me : you know how much I dislike her right? but still, nobody should have to be this low in life…

her : what did you talk to her about? outside?

me : speaking of that… i’ve got a plan. I tell you later? let you shower first? here hydrate… (i passed her a bottle)

her : no need, i drank a lot already. I go bath.

she shut the door, even locking it. it felt odd, but she had a long long day. perhaps her old deep seated habits and pattern return. it’s ok. I went to our luggage and pondered what to get for her to wear, obviously it was the newer red nightie she had brought along. I knocked on the toilet door “hey, I took your nightie for you to change in the toilet. don’t catch a cold.”

her : it’s ok. just hang at the door…

fuck man.. she was behaving so suspiciously! I realised her phone was probably in the toilet with her as well! she didn’t even step into the room…. I turned on the tv, hoping that I won’t fall asleep while waiting for her, but eventually I did. When I felt her getting into the bed, I realise she was in a t-shirt instead… she sat and dried her hair with the towel.. I moved to hug her and kissed her, she sort of nudged me away.

me : what’s wrong sia?

her : nothing, no mood. I’m really tired..

me : ok ok.. of course. you had a long day.. let me help you with that.

I sat up, took the towel from her and helped to dry her hair, but making sure I was gentle to her scalp.

me : want to lie on your favourite tummy while I dry you hair?

her : nope.

she was surprisingly cold, I just kept telling myself that she was tired, and was really glad I booked a basic room. Sexless staycation, fucking not worth it!

her : ok already… (she snatched the towel from me and tossed it away)

me : I face the other side and sleep, so my snore won’t affect you as much then…

she didn’t reply. it was really really odd. I planned to wait for her to sleep, wake and go check her phone. However, I was too tired and slept until morning. In the morning, it wasn’t any better with her.

NO wake up blowjobs
NO wake up kiss
NO wake up hug either!

Just her turning on the tv to watch, waking me up…

me : good morning…

her : morning…

me : slept ok?

her : so so

I hugged and kissed her on the cheek. she didn’t stop me.. but stopped me from doing more. that was odd man, her period is not even due for another week!

her : #1 ’s ok already. in case you are worried about her…

me : oh ok… are you upset that I went out of the banquet hall to talk to her?

her : nope..

considering how I salvaged and DIFFUSED her fucking awkward situation at the banquet last night, how the fuck is she treating me like that??

me : I only told her to keep it civil… and one more thing ok, listen to my plan first, don’t get angry ok?

she sort of gave me a death stare : what?

me : I proposed that we go for a ‘gathering’ with her and him.

her : for what?? you miss her is it?

me : what? no! hey. what’s going on ah? can you stop this? you know how much I dislike her right? In case you didn’t realise, after my talk with her, she was quiet at our table the whole time. Not even a single jab at you leh…

I was fucking dulan, got off the bed and headed to the toilet and washed up. When I came out, she was still on the bed, just watching tv.

me : is everything ok?

her : yup. why not?

I sat on the bed beside her : there is NOTHING between me and her ok! I suggested the gathering because I sensed from my short conversation with her, they aren’t even dating ! She cringed when I congratulated her, like she must enjoy him very much, since she told me at the villa, she’s always wanted to try him..

her : when was this??

me : you stepped out of the living room, remember? she told me a lot of rubbish, saying how big his is.. all this nonsense la. so I congratulate her lo. the way she replied, can tell la, they aren’t dating for real. She’s just using him for a date partner os she’s not alone. 

I was observing #6 keenly, to see if she was glad or anything. her face remained black as fuck.

her : and then?

me : ok. you must bear in mind, I wanted to ‘gain her trust’, so I said told her it’s a trip to test whether you still have feelings for him… obviously she wants us to break up and for you to be unhappy. I’m no scary guy la, this was the method i thought will work, and so that’s the reason why she was so quiet at our table… nothing more. really.

I held her hand, she didn’t push me away…

her : anything else?

me : no… I was thinking of chartering a boat. one night, maybe even two. on the boat, she cannot back off easily. I talked to that guy also, he hinted to me he and #1 never do before also. #1 ’s just using him….. so I thought,

her : wait. why you talk to him for??

me : it was just simple chit chat at the table..

her : anything else?

me : yeah. he hinted she’s only using him… that’s why I thought out dive trip… give #1 back a taste of her own medicine!

she remained quiet. at that point I realised….

EITHER

#1 told her a biased and exaggerated version of what we planned

OR

#6 lied about avoiding Raj just now…

her : her own medicine?

me : she sort of revealed that she could ask him to do anything she wanted, even flirt with …… you… i’m sorry ok..

her : it’s ok.. I guessed that already…..

me : so how, you ok with the gathering ? I have to pay though.

her : I don’t know. no need to rush right?

me : yup. we take our time to decide. besides, he’s clearly not over you. imagine he ignores her the whole trip and keeps trying to get your attention instead… I know we aren’t supposed to seek revenge, but you gotta admit, that’d be pretty worthwhile…

her : you trying to push me back that disgusting guy is it?

me : NOOO ! goodness! I love you! why would I want to do that??

she looked at me, looked surprised…. but frowned…. then looked back at the tv… she bit her lower lip..

me : eh seriously. can you stop this?

her : stop what?

me : this weird.. like you doubt me like that. just say what you are upset with??? What did I do wrong sia? I thought I just proven to you, like you know??? being here when you needed me the most?

her : i’m sorry. thanks… I’m just mentally tired…

me : what the fuck happened man??? what did #1 do after the banquet??

I tried to hug her, she didn’t nudge me away….

her : tell you another day…

me : but how come you came back so late?

her : oh… had to wait for the ambulance, we told #5 we settle for her.. then it was late, #4 ’s husband went back already. so I gave her a lift.

me : lift? as in…..? taxi her home and come back?

her : nope, I drove your car.

WHAT ???? she looked at my exasperated reaction. she knew I will never allow anyone else to drive my car, let alone her BARELY any experience in driving skills……

her : what’s wrong? you angry?

me : nope. how you get the keys?

her : I came back to the room, you were sleeping.

me : oh ok… should have just called a cab la. driving this late, and you had a long tiring day…

her : you worried I get in accident or your precious car get in accident…

I grabbed her and turned her face to mine : OF COURSE YOU LA! GOODNESS… WHAT IS UP WITH YOU TODAY???? I LOVE YOU OK! YOU! NOT SOME STUPID CAR!

at the same time, I was shocked with how much conviction I was able to say that line out. Did I really mean those???

She hugged me, but didn’t kiss.. I tried to lick her ear but she gently nudged me away, telling me she really had no mood, but she shifted to her left and let me sit more comfortably beside her and hug her. we continued to watch…

her : what did you and him talk about?

me : nothing much. just about him and #1 … I gave him some tips about #1 … said can help him on the trip, but he must act blur so #1 thinks she’s in control…

her : anything else? anything about me?

me : he made some really rude comments. Don’t be angry ok. I pretended to play along….. but i never insult you or anything. just needed his trust as well… keep our enemies closer strategy.. you get what i mean right?

her : hmmmm.. i prefer that you don’t even talk to him… but…. i guess I understand what you were trying to do…..

me : so are we ok???

her : yup why not… but I really no mood for sex.. don’t ask me why.. I also don’t know. you ok with that?

me : maybe you are just really tired. it’s ok. let’s just relax and enjoy this room ok? let’s go for breakfast?

her : ok.

me : you go first? help me check if #5 is there?

her : oh yeah… ok.. i text you..

me : wait, a kiss first?

her : tsk. later la.

she just went off, leaving me even more eager to go check. she had already put it in the luggage, her red thong. I checked it thoroughly.. there was no trace of her cum, or semen… or that it’d been fucked in, like stretched or anything… just her cum smell, but faint, perhaps when I fingered her at the table….

breakfast was simple, her attitude towards me was much better.. she let me hug but didn’t hug me back. for the rest of the day, we went home, spent the day resting. The rest of the entire weekend was the same, we watched stuff, at stuff, dinner with our parents in turns, always together, but not together feeling. She felt distant, but always with me, never out of my sights, finding an excuse to disappear. It was very confusing.

We didn’t talk anything sexual, I decided to wait patiently until she initiates. By Tuesday, it became manageable… perhaps, this is what married life feels like. She talked better to me, but mostly about what to eat and her work, even bother to ask about mine. I don’t even dare to bring up the topic of the quick dive trip with them. The solution was to go out more, then finally, I got a clue to her change….. the way she looked through the glass at the display set….

She was feeling that our relationship was nothing more than just sexual? especially since the wedding! she was feeling like I was just using her? and testing me? I started to remember what it was like before the wedding. The memory wasn’t distant, but I missed it so much. I FUCKING MISS IT! and I hate her being like that to me! Especially since she's been wearing all her new lingerie sets, and I COULD ONLY SEE AND NOT EVEN TOUCH!!!

My age… my mother’s hopes… the timing…. #6 ’s nice wife feeling….

Fuck it! time to man up and just do the right thing… The next lunch, I went off earlier for lunch to search for a ring, went home and slept on it, finally made a decision. Bought it on Thursday lunch, and made my plan to propose on Friday… On both days, she talked more to me, asking me about my day, what I had for lunch etc.. I was a little distracted as I had to hide the ring and was nervous to propose. EVERYTHING WAS JUST MOVING TOO FAST!

Friday morning, she was rather sticky, I couldn’t shake her off to retrieve the ring which I hid in the closet space she gave me for my clothes. Decided to fuck it and come back in the noon to get it…. Left work earlier than usual, came back to her place at around 4 pm… It was still early to go pick her, I already told her where we’d be going for dinner; Seng Kee Black chicken herbal soup ‘restaurant’ and followed by udders ice cream at bukit timah, and then the rail bridge for a quiet spot to propose… FUCKING NERVOUS, it wasn’t even in my blood to settle down all those years… Also, I was fucking horny by then, having had a good release for almost a week then! I put the cover over the sofa, didn’t want her to find any stain and have a needless fight. Took two of her worn thongs, got comfortable on the sofa after pants and boxers off…. smelled one and started stroking with the other wrapped around my penis. Never been a fan of this, but the sudden drop is sex really drove me the edge…

I barely even got to half of my enjoyment….

SUDDENLY…

THE MAIN DOOR FUCKING OPENED!

“WHAT are you doing here???? WHY ARE YOU HERE??”

Last edited by 1231231233; 07-12-2021 at 11:34 AM.