View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
90% resemblance, sultry come-fuck-me, 小三 look. won't reject. about 1.6m, high B cup, maybe almost small C cup, body not toned but not baby elephant, got nice round butt if remember correctly, will purposely bend over to prep the bed and flirt with you while you showering and getting ready for massage. what i like about her is she doesn't do that fake shit moan that PRCs like to do that sounds like fucking asthma, pretty pussy but i think first few visits can only touch outside, won't get to see it until subsequent visits and she's in the mood. visited several times when she first came then i stopped prob due to fatigue. after she was called out for phone usage she worked really hard not to touch phone during session unless it's the first few appts of the day and she's trying to work out her schedule. sensual and HJ both quite good, sometimes when she in the mood really make my goosebumps and hair stand (dick too obviously).
With the presidential stamp of approval means it’s all good to go! Cheong ah!

But what’s with the mood thingy? Liddat quite unpredictable. Good mood get more off menu? Horny mood as well? So it Heng Suay? Unless her basic SOP are good enuff for $120, I’m getting cold feet