Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ArtWolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by onglai99 View Post
It's not about same experience bro. What you really want? You want to be with that woman? If not why are you even supporting her financially in the first place? If you want to be with her then why you think so much?

Quick summary, you don't know for yourself what you want. Now you just want to keep that companion pussy by your side but not willing to plan for future.

So my suggestion get the F out of that relationship before you harm yourself because you are not sure of what you want. If you want to keep that side pussy, then keep your financial support to a minimal. She ask for more say you no money need to pay for stuff in SG. Then tell her she if she is true to you she should not pressure you but work together to accomplish things. In the mean time do not put money together.
Thanks bro for your opinion. I am asking if there are brothers with same experience to understand if there are brothers that really do it.

I think I know that I want to be with her. But two person also need to plan for a affordable future. But not just rush in to commit a big ticket item. Not become a slave to the property. The slave will be me and most women will start blaming the men for not having the ability to provide.

I am already feeling the hurt. She now dress to attract attention from men when she goes work. It is a clear sign to me that if can't afford then "don't blame me for going out to find someone better".

Thanks anyway