View Single Post
Old 19-01-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Voice in my head

Bro TS,
You are not a loser, your wife is the loser.
She does not appreciate your love for her.
If she wants to be stay at home mum, she should have looked for a rich man. So, she should deal with her own expectations.
She plant chiku, expect durian, now disappointed, blame husband, then she is loser.
If so easy find rich man and marry, let alone make him stay faithful, then she go find lah.. every women also want to find. Who can find wins lor. But did she ? So she loser.
Bottom line for your wife is: play with the cards you are dealth with.
Demons are in your head bro. Shouting out loud because voice in head is so painful. Yes, me too except I shout for different reason. Resist those demons. Bro TS, you are normal. Wife is mentally abusing you.

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 19-01-2020 at 08:19 AM.