View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you guys encounter many girls not replying when chasing girls nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
TS,

Assuming you are a guy, you should already know that finding a girl is about the numbers game. The more you try with more girls, the more likely one of them would click with you.

This is the way nature works. Even with your millions of sperms, only 1 made it to the egg.��

So keep on trying.....

Be it on dating apps, or in real life.

Just take rejection as part of the norm than the exception, while upping your game with every iteration.

Nobody knows for sure whether what we have to offer is the right offer for the woman we're after at a particular moment in time.
True, liking a girl is like a numbers game, bo bao try liao talk to her the girl will reciprocate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I personally never had much luck with Singaporean women. And they seldom appeal to me either for many reasons. Mostly because of their calculative nature and strong character, without being compensated with good looks. ��

If I were to compare women across the Malayan Peninsula (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore), I discovered that Singaporean women are the least to believe in love. ����
I agree from personal experience, i have never had any luck with singaporean girls. The only time i had was like 10 years ago while at internship, because the internship was so fun the girl and i developed feelings for each other. But i was too humji to further chase her. If i had balls then i might not be here.

True the impression sg girls give are niam niam niam, some malaysian girls also like that, especially those malaysian girls and singapore girls working in office. To be fair not all girls in office are like that.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 06-09-2020 at 11:54 AM.