View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you guys encounter many girls not replying when chasing girls nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I personally never had much luck with Singaporean women. And they seldom appeal to me either for many reasons. Mostly because of their calculative nature and strong character, without being compensated with good looks. 🙈

If I were to compare women across the Malayan Peninsula (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore), I discovered that Singaporean women are the least to believe in love. 🤭🤭
A strong character female is so attractive, why want the submissive type that cannot do anything for her self or always needs help?
An independent strong character female that take no bullshit from her man is great for the relationship as well. Now dont get me wrong, I dont mean she needs to be dominate or overbearing but at least can stand up for her self. Women smell fear in a man. A man that is not confidant women know this it is like they have a spidey sense for sniffing this out.

Why is it that Singaporean women are the least to believe in love? maybe due to what they have experienced at home, no affection from the parents when growing up. Living in a home where the parents do not show affection to one another is also a huge reason. Your upbringing sculpts who you are this you cant deny.

Another thing is that most Singaporean women are self "sufficient" thus do not require a man to look after her where as this is the opposite across the Peninsula.