View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Fuck drunk ex-wife

One night, I went back home after attending a colleague’s wedding dinner, rather high from the drinking.
When I entered the living room, I saw my ex-wife laying there on the sofa. At first I thought she might have fallen asleep on the sofa but as I walked closely towards her, I noticed that she was actually drunk from drinking. There were a few wine bottles and glasses on the coffee table so she might have invited a few of her friends to our house for a drinking session.
I went over to her and intend to pull her up and carry her back to her room. But me also tipsy liao so instead of pulling her up she pulled me down and the next thing I know I was actually sitting on her and my head was laying on her boobs….o how much did I miss these pair of twin peaks !
Taking advantage of her drunkenness, I began to sank my head into her boobs and I realized that she was braless. These really made my day….I mean my night….
At this moment, my small head has already taking over my big head….I pulled down her blouse exposing her pair of beautiful twin peaks and began caressing them….she tried to resist weakly
“Nooo..Noo..stop… you can’t do this….don’t want…don’t want….”
I didn’t bother and continued to caress her boobs and tuned her nipples till they are erected and I sank my mouth into one of them and became sucking and licking it. She began moaning but at the same time, she was still trying to push me away and asking me to stop…..woman, I sometimes really don’t understand them.
Then my left hand went downwards and lifted up her skirt. She was wearing a pink silky panty. Sighed… such a disappointment thought she will be wearing a sexy g –string under her skirt. Anyway, my hand went under her panty to fondle her pussy. To my surprise, I found that her pussy area is very smooth, her bush is gone ! I stood up quickly and removed her panty and true enough she have waxed her bush away….O my goodness staring at my ex-wife’s bare juicy pussy made my already hard cock…even harder !