View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: premium point exchange corner points 10^ / general discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
Well, at least power 1 up me I bother to return it, I made this thread for some of the bros would love to have a platform for higher power exchange. If you have so much to whine about, why are you even here? You and me have the definition of ‘premium’ differently, maybe your life revolves around SBF, hence you only get that premium stands for premium membership. Suggest you do a Google check on the meaning of premium? As stated, power 10^ is considerable a premium / Lao Jiao member to me, it’s the respect I gave to those bros. Hence the title stated ‘premium point exchange’ NOT ‘premium MEMBERSHIP point exchange’ enough clarification?
Well let all take a chill pill alright ya... no right or wrong ya...

But I think this more to a general discussion chat la... be cos all high pointer prob all exchange with each other before in fact waiting for 2nd and third round ady I Guess...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers