Thread: Newbie Paranoia
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by becku View Post
Just visited Geylang for the first time. Had sex with a Thai girl, who midway through fucking thought it would be a good idea to tear the condom off and give me a BBBJ. I didn't realise until she had my entire dick down her throat, as I thought she was changing the condom (I'm stupid). I quickly asked her to stop, to which she put it back into her mouth, forcing me to manually remove her from my little friend.

Now I am super paranoid about STDs. I'm not particularly worried about Chlamydia or Gonorrhea, but the higher tier of Syphillis has me quite concerned. I have read the resource threads and I suppose my risk is fairly low but...

Anyone reckon it'd be worth to visit an STD clinic? Thanks guys!
What's happened has happened and can't be undone.

I wouldn't be too worried about it but check out the window periods and go for testing to allay your fears.

I doubt very much you'll have caught anything because Geyland legal broads are screened regularly.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates