Thread: Bedok massage
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: Bedok massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikado View Post
Just now walk in to WS. Wanted to try YY but she went to buy lunch so isnt available then end up another da jie help me press. Since im aching (GQ is bonus la), then ok lor go in.
Wa. She die die dont want close door. Everyone who walked past see my butt while she using oil to rub. Damn annoying. Wont return unless YY is available
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikado View Post
Got sliding door to close de but then she die die dont want close fully. Say police will come. Then nvm.
Normal massage lor. While door open and with customers/ml walking around, she pull down my pants just enough to expose my 八月十五 but not entirely. No teasing also.
Then rubba rubba while everyone seeing when they walk past. If you are into exhibitionistic style, maybe will get high cause everyone get to see you expose lol
You are so damn unlucky but I think you also kind of deserve it. Must contact YY first before reaching lah. She will bring you upstairs to enclosed personal room. One of the rooms also has attached bathroom.