Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Ruler of Dubai Died today.

All 'cheong' places might be closed for the next few days. For those brothers that are working in big companies here, almost 10 days of public holidays. But since the places that we can go might be closed, what can we do? Any brothers in Dubai can help????

Continue to my last posting on the PRC girl in Dubai.

The PRC girl that Bro Kongsamiya introduced on the first outing called me the 2nd day afternoon hinting to me that she is available for me that night.

Since I got nothing to lose, arranged to meet her at my hotel room that evening.

At about 9pm, she reached my room and we started kissing and hugging. I asked her why she rejected me the night before. She uses excuse that her best friend is going back China so she needs to accompany her. Anyway, no time for all cock bull story.

She has very nice long premed hair with a nice body. I start to kiss her from the lip to the ears to the neck and my hands are busy playing with her tits. Her tits are in perfect shape, no too big and not too small. Since they are natural, it excites me. I love natural breasts that are firm and tender. Nice to lick and bite (softly). Quickly take off her t-shirt and wow, appeared the sexy and arousing black laced bra with her just nice tits hidden in side them.

I gently took off her black laced bra and rub it on my testicles and it makes my little brother very ‘angry’. He started to stand upright at 70 degrees and waiting to ‘drill’ the ‘hole’. So I started to unbutton her jeans and hidden in is a teddy bear printed underwear. Suddenly, my little brother seem to turned from angry to laughing……He was anticipating that will be the same matching black laced panty but instead it is a manlike teddy bear printed underwear. What a joke……..sigh…..

The mood was all gone when this happen. So I quickly took off her ‘underwear’ and the body is great. She is about 1.68m and with a flat stomach and 32C tits. I started to take off my clothes and advance on her. Kiss her all over from her pink tits to her stomach and to the little hairs. Initially wanted to lick her little cute pussy but did not as I think I better not lick a public toilet. Her pussy is pink and tight. Put in my finger to test water…..and she started to moan. She gets louder and louder when my finger starts to explore inside her. Trying to tickle her G spot and that make her wild……she start to ask for mercy and I keep on fingering her inside……….this go on for about 5 minutes and her pussy start to contract fiercely. Her stomach started to move and waist started to move about…..her ‘ah ah ah ah….’ started to get louder and louder. When she stopped all her movement, I know that she had cummed. Saw her sweat on her forehead and she looks lovely.

Without letting her rest, I put my little brother near her mouth and she start to lick on him. She has a long and sharp tongue which makes you feel good when she lick your little brother. She moved to my lower part and lick my testicles……occasionally with a little suction on them, not too rough….suction just nice to make my little brother standing hard. Quickly put my little brother into her mouth and she start to BBBJ. With her long and sharp tongue, my little brother is having a good time inside the ‘play ground’. This goes on for 5 minutes and my little brother cannot tahan anymore……….explored inside her mouth and she swallowed all the juices and further lick clean my little brother.

Pull out my little brother as he was defeated by the moist and playful ‘play ground’. She got up to bath and cleans the juices in her mouth. I also got up to clean my little brother. I looked at her while she is bathing, when she starts to wash her pink pussy, my little stand up again. Jump into the bathtub and bath together with her but the little brother start to tickle the little pussy. Using the bath foam as lubricator, little brother started rubbing the pink pussy. She starts to moan again. Pressed her to the wall and try to go in her with rubber but was stop by her as she will not continue unless I put on the little protection.

Quickly dry her and myself with the bid bath towel and carry her to the bed. Put her gently on the bed and she opened her legs to show me the pink pussy. The pussy was telling me…hurry up and fills me……without any further delay. Capped my little brother and start to insert into her. Bonking fiercely and continuously for more than 15 minutes until my little brother ejaculated.

Got up, clean and blah..blah..blah…..

Gave her the 500 Dirham that she wanted and kissed her goodbye.

May not call her again since I normally do not go back to the same girl again.

Name: Yang Yang
Place: China, Da Lian
Body: 32C, 23, 34
Damage: 500 Dirham, about S$235
Face: 7/10