Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Bro Kongsamiya

Reporting another trip to Capitol Karaoke without you last night. Knowing that you are busy with ironing your clothing so I asked my colleague tio accompany me.

The reason for the trip is getting into argument with my GF when she is back. Giving me the 'fxxxking' face like I owe her millions. Bloody hell, I paid for her 'flying visa' and get this kind of treatment.

Anyway, left alone in anger during dinner and switch off my HP. Lu think lu TL. So decided to go somewhere where I am appreciated. Called you but you were busy, so call my colleague and landed up at Capitol Karaoke again.

Last night, not many mm like the previous night but still better than most of the places that I have been.

Anyway, had given tea leaves a call before going there and she was waiting for me. Went into the KTV room but my colleague was still at the bar area sianing mm. But not too long, he came into the KTV room saying that the mm (xiao hong) that accompany him the previous night will be here to accompany him. I think he wants to get someone else but some mms might have call xiao hong saying that he is here...so he LL.

Last night is a relax night with no further actions other than singing.....

Left the KTV at 10.30pm and called my GF...got into another quarrel.....sigh.....go back apartment LL.........quarrel again....later make up....but tea leaves 'good die no die' sms me at 1.30am and me and GF get into another quarrel...sigh....

I think it is retribution, spend money get qi to suffer.......

Early morning, my wife called...and now my GF said it is some other mm that called me......sigh......she don't even believe that now I am in office working........what the fxxk.....