View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2646 / Power: 15
Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are your cheating experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Can i understand how does ladies define cheating?
My wife can travel overseas with male friend and stay in the same room with another girl (total 3 of them). The reason: to save cost. When i told her my displeasure, she simply ignore.
When i go overseas with my colleagues (total 3guys and 2girls), the guys shares a room, the ladies shares a room. She’s unhappy.
So can i know who is more suspicious? My wife even know all my colleagues. But i do not even know any of her colleagues.

She can PM guys and says is for work or events matter. But i cant text my female colleagues or chat with customers (without any sexual content)

She can work till late night, used to be home at 3-4am. But if i’m home that late due to work, with photo evidence, she will deem me as go out flirt with girls and etc.

I really need to understand on women point of view.
Now we are separated as she deem me having ‘anger management’ issue.

Any bros or sis can advice?
What will you like us to advise on?
Your separation, dealing with your anger management issue, or enlightening you on your wife's thinking?

In a marriage or relationship, it's always good to take a step back and give in. Have you heard of a saying: winning the battle but losing the war'

It is our anger that gets us into a fight and it is our ego that keeps us there." People tend to go on fighting about issues even when they are no longer relevant or when their original importance has diminished. They do this for the sake of proving a point and to demonstrate that they are the winners and, more importantly, that the other person is the loser. But often the one who loses the most in the long run is the "victor" himself.

Sit her down and talk it out. Otherwise, move on and find your next Janes & Eunices.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex.
Singapore is the backdrop.
Tripping over & into a world of threesomes,
swinging, BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism & the like...