Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

Okay folks, here's a pretty grand update :

After deep diving some old as bones info, as well as an old message board called "csdd177", I decided to compile and go hunting on the motorbike. I started in the far north, and wrote down English names of things directly near map coordinates people gave out. Honestly, I didn't expect much considering the info was 8 years old. I started with "Yangjiedun Hog Hoof Railway Hotel / Jinniu Yisen Drug Store" where, supposedly at one time, you "opened a door, and to the left, there were 6-7 girls to choose from" - the whole area was demo'd + being reconstructed. I circled around, and found nothing. There was 8-10 tuk tuk's hanging out, and a guy I spoke with briefly while having a beer said to ask them. I asked them with translation, and ALL of them said "I can't read that, my eyes are bad" Heh. The bike really covers a lot of ground. Onward.

I went to a spot near "Haoqing Pub" / or more closely to "Guanruigao Dianwei Cure" right outside the second ring, where supposedly if you went through a small door and knocked, there would be a room full. Nothing, but maybe I just didn't find it. It's probably long, long gone + 5 years.

I don't know why I expected anything at these spots, but I'll keep hunting.

True hits :

1.) There are a few really hot girls north of SWUFE college, I noticed them biking one day, and they're even in the day-time, unfortunately, they only offer HJ. I suspect maybe if you see one enough she'll switch it, but maybe not. I can't be bothered with that, as I'm searching for some golden goose spots.

2.) Upon digging through the csdd site I began adding old QQ phone numbers / searching wechats, which is what I did when I lived in another city. Many are dead. Two hit, and led to a CHINESE ONLY place. Unfortunate to me. I've screengrabbed and named it as such. Add the dude if you want. If you speak great Chinese and are Asian, you could probably finagle it.

File labeled "chineseonly"

3.) Upon dicking around in the north, I zoomed down some random ass alley, and saw a door half cracked with 3 girls in it. They began at 400, and when I was leaving the first time, they lowered to 300. Probably FS. One was actually quite hot / skinny at 30 years old. The other, gross, and a middle ground of a 25 year old who I actually contemplated, but it was raining and I wasn't feeling it. I truly do suspect there are a ton more of these out there. We just have to find them.

File labeled "northisg"

4.) One of the Wechat adds I got from that old site gave me another contact for a spa, he said it was 800. I decided to go check the lineup, and messaged the original guy when I was out front. It's actually level 2 NEXT to a hot pot place, but it was SPA very small on the front of the hot pot joint. This is my first experience with the illusive "CODE" you must have. I won't post it here. Anyone interested, messaged the dude's wechat in the photo. It's far north, right below the 2nd major ring.

File labeled "promising"

So, there you have it, for now. Have a few more things I'll check, and will continue hunting. Cheers.

EDIT : Ah, photo names didn't show up. To clarify, the photo with the store-front is foreigner friendly. The other (with the bear) is Chinese only. The map photo is the cheap spot. Cheerz.

Last edited by thingstick; 07-11-2019 at 07:33 PM.