View Single Post
Old 14-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: DISCUSSION: BRING MORE 18-20 yr old SHANGHAINESE GEMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhangfrankie View Post
Hi, Bros,

I really hate that the quality of service provided by those FLs in gold triangle. So terrible and lousy service. I hate these girls with strong accents of countryside (土)。

I am not OKTs but willing to introduce these college girls to SG. I just want to introduce the best gems from PRC serving our bros here and they are the grean type and college students and the part time type (my own favor). I wonder if Bros will support this idea or not.

Everytime, i visit Shanghai for business trip and find so many options of Shanghainese Gems (college students, they are fashionable Shanghainese girls) with beautiful face and slim figure and fanatastic moan and more importantly pinky tight pussy. Their service is so nice to Singaporean bros (正点).

I would like to tell Bos that most PRC FLs in Singapore come from the countryside of dongbei and Sichuan with lousy dialect accents (I hate). Most of them are poorly educated. But we actually pay too much too much and spoil the market (terrible for most of bros here, we only owe a couple thousand dollars a month). It is not worhtwhile and our Singaporean bros should enjoy the best service from best college gems from Shanghai or Beijing.

let me know what your comments are. Realistically, do you think that the price for these gems (S$150-200/hr) is afordable for our Bros. What price will you afford for bonking these gems?

Pls comment. Based on the comments, I will make my decision accordingly and let bros know the survey outcomes.�

bro.. u should read more from this thread.... there are also young and educated PRC here ok... they are well mannered and service oriented at a good price. pls don't 1 bamboo beat the boat ok.. we pay them tips because we feel they deserved it.

you are slapping yourself with your own words le, u say we pay them too much yet u want to introduce to us $ 150 to $200 / hr, dun u think thats too much also...

don't try to con us with your words ok