View Single Post
Old 15-06-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: DISCUSSION: BRING MORE 18-20 yr old SHANGHAINESE GEMS

[QUOTE=Zhangfrankie;2830136]Hi, Bros,
...I am not OKTs but willing to introduce these college girls to SG. I just want to introduce the best gems from PRC serving our bros here and they are the grean type and college students and the part time type (my own favor). I wonder if Bros will support this idea or not.

Everytime, i visit Shanghai for business trip and find so many options of Shanghainese Gems (college students, they are fashionable Shanghainese girls) with beautiful face and slim figure and fanatastic moan and more importantly pinky tight pussy. Their service is so nice to Singaporean bros (正点).
I would like to tell Bos that most PRC FLs in Singapore... are poorly educated. But we actually pay too much too much and spoil the market (terrible for most of bros here, we only owe a couple thousand dollars a month). It is not worhtwhile and our Singaporean bros should enjoy the best service from best college gems from Shanghai or Beijing.

let me know what your comments are. Realistically, do you think that the price for these gems (S$150-200/hr) is afordable for our Bros. What price will you afford for bonking these gems?
[QUOTE]

Good idea! Bring the high-quality, educated PRC FLs here n u can count on me as a loyal patron. I don't like to go to China to look for gals becos it's very time consuming. Moreover, bonking a gal in China is not as safe as doing it in S'pore.

Of course prices should always commensurate w/ the quality of the gals.

Kum Xia n hv a good day!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.