View Single Post
Old 31-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: DISCUSSION: BRING MORE 18-20 yr old SHANGHAINESE GEMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhangfrankie View Post
Hi, Bros,

I really hate that the quality of service provided by those FLs in gold triangle. So terrible and lousy service. I hate these girls with strong accents of countryside (土)。

I am not OKTs but willing to introduce these college girls to SG. I just want to introduce the best gems from PRC serving our bros here and they are the grean type and college students and the part time type (my own favor). I wonder if Bros will support this idea or not...........................................
Hi bro Zhangfrankie,

I hv been patiently waiting.

The quality of PRC gals in Singapore hv gone from bad to worse since u started this thread 5 1/2 yrs ago.

It's now very, very rare for me to see a tall n pretty SYT of my type no matter where I go in SG, including high end joints n clubs...yes, not meeting, even sighting is very, very rare.

If u know of any high quality PRC gals who want to be BY-ed, pls PM me.

Thanks!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.