Thread: Aiyo! Heart..
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Tears wont stop. The harder one tries, the more they flow. .
I miss you so bad. Are you somewhere watching?
Im so sorry.
Your thread moves me deeply.

I wish she thinks of me the way you think of him. but who am I to hope.. I have no right to hope, for what I did to her. Am I too weak to start a new life with her, or hiding behind my kid's needs?

I should wish her all the happiness in this life, but instead, I hate thinking that she might have found someone and forget about me. I know I am selfish. But I can't help but feel pain every time I think of her, of what might have been. I had been so sure that I will do exactly the same thing again if I have been given another chance. but lately I am not so sure.

Baby, you are always on my mind. I am so sorry for all the pain I've caused.