Thread: Marital rape
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marital rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I wanted to discuss this.

Marital rape is now a crime here. This is a good move to protect women who have been sexually abused by their husbands and prevent any abusive husbands from raping his wife.

But as the saying goes, “every solution breeds new problems”.

Now what happens if the wife use this law to her fullest advantage and refused sex to her husband even though she is not unwell or tired? What can the husband do? What if the husband is expected to continue provide for her and the family whilst she never give him sex and happily give it to other men she likes? The other men for sure did not commit any crime as long as she consent to it.

If we men can no longer get sex from the woman we can make sexual advances to, then is marriage still worth it? Should the husband resort to hookers since his wife will never give him sex? And hookers will definitely give men sex as long as its paid.

I dont wish to get married as I have long list of reasons of why I think marriage doesn’t benefit me at all. And this new law is the latest one on my list.

Im not condoning that husbands should just raped their wives. But i think something should be done for a situation like I mentioned above.

What you bros think? Perhaps you can give some advice and ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin1208 View Post
In that case, then it's nothing wrong cheating on her, if she can't or don't wish to give the attention a husband needs. Especially when you know you have done nothing wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
I think only small percentage of people encounter such cruel wives. Get evidence and sue the wife and get divorce.

I suspect they didn't really love each other in the first place. Imagine if you love your dog a lot but you realise the woman you going to marry does not feel more important than your dog and merely a person whom you can finally fuck with, its a red flag to break up.

Nowadays it feels more like a burden to be tied down to a girl because there are many other pussies to fuck. And if you get tired of fucking your wife, you have a burden on hand if you don't love her in first place. You will know it if you find her a burden after sex. Unless really got special feeling which is rare, its quite meaningless to marry just for the sake of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I agree bro. No point get married just because of sex only or just because the girl is pretty. For me sorry to say but i need women for sex and companionship only. Besides that they dont bring anything else to the table. I feel that not many people now married for the sake of love. Most married for the wrong reasons.
You marry but get played out by marital rape and get ruined by the women's charter if she decides to move on.

Why give yourself problem when you can stay single? If you want children? Please forget about having children because it is expensive and risky legally with the marital rape laws.