View Single Post
Old 25-05-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Depends on the girl and what turns her on. All girls are different. From their background, to nationality, to culture, to language.

I lost track of the number of girls I shagged that don't fall in the area of paid sex. I can try to illustrate the differences with a few of those I can still remember.

- 2 Thai girls I rode in very late 2014. Both of them are good friends whom I helped out of kindness when they were bullied in Singapore by a crappy hotel staff who overswiped their credit card and refused to pay back. My intervention escalated the situation but got their money back. I found another better hotel for them at a much cheaper rate and spent the night bringing then around. I guess they let me fuck them both out of gratitude as the positivity we built during the whole evening helped a lot.

- Thai girl I helped while lounging in Bangkok when she was harrassed by a drunk caucasian. Chatted the night and built the positivity between us which led to 1 night of endless bonks.

- PRC northern girl who is a customer of a friend. I helped my friend to deliver the mobile phone to this PRC northern girl who happened to have lost it at the eatery where my friend worked. Sent it over to a grateful PRC girl with very voluptuous figure and fair complexion. She wanted to thank me for the help by buying me dinner. We had a good chat but I did the unimaginable by footing the bill with the standard toilet excuse. This paved the way for a 2nd meet up. We went drinking at Clarke Quay and I paid her share after I enjoyed myself so much. She wasn't pleased so we went into a hotel and I creampied her that night. We maintained this relationship for a few months as she went with birth control after that pregnancy close shave on the first night. We went to KL, Malacca, Batam always clubbing before exciting sex. We ended our relationship when she went back to China after her boss closed down the outlet she was working at. Her loneliness played a part and my appearance at the right time doing the right thing was crucial.

- Another PRC girl who was working as a preschool teacher who was crying at the car park where I just went for a massage. I approached her and asked if she was OK. Gave her some tissue to dry her tears and tried to talk to her. It turned out that she was beaten by her PRC bf again. I brought her for dinner as she had not taken her dinner and drove her around to forget about the problems. Gave her my thoughts about her case and found her bf is an arranged marriage by her parents who insisted her to marry. We didn't do anything that day but she did cry on my shoulder and I held her hand and exchanged wechat ID. I followed up to make sure she was OK the next day and things normalized. We continued to chat and one night she messaged me on wechat out of the blue asking me for help. Her bf was making a din outside her rental flat and it was disturbing her neighbours. By the time I arrived, there were police officers arresting a man who looked very agitated. She was crying and so I brought her out that night to get a breath of fresh air. We chatted about many stuffs and of course fucked her that night. I think she was trying to do something that will psychologically build her resolve to leave the abusive bf whom she was trapped by obligation with. Having sex with another man happens to be the best way.

- PRC nurse working in one of the major hospitals. I was visiting my colleague when I witnessed another family verbally abusing at a PRC nurse with nationality discrimination. I  stood up for her by telling the family off. I think that created a good impression. Her colleagues streamed in and tried to explain the confusion while she was noticeably tearing up. When I was leaving the hospital, I bumped into her at the ground floor and asked if she was OK. Struck up a conversation and I guess it created a good impression. We went for supper and drove around, shared common interests like travelling and found that she 'drinks socially'. I suggested going on a trip to KL on the weekend and she agreed. This means she is open to sex. Didn't have to make things clear. We drove up to KL, shared a room and partied. Of course shagged her several times in the night.

The only consistency is a positive experience regarding my first impression to them. Good conversation holding, helpful and sensitive to their needs. They want sex but they need a good reason to have sex with me, so provide that reason. Many things go tacit and you need to read signs. Don't sound/look desperate. Look confident, don't be calculative with money, there is no free lunch in the world. Having a car helps but it is not a must. You can compensate it with Grab nowadays with good planning on where to go.

Good luck.