View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 13
haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!
Re: My Professor's Daughter

Our first sex...

So things btw Angie n myself was great, she is the kind of dream girl, sophisticated and smart, went NJC, HC, NGPS while I'm the neighbourhood kid n went poly...

The first happened at my house without a plan...

Me: welcome to my poor HDB flat
Angie: it's still a roof over head bb

Angie went ahead to greet my folks and went into the room with me to watch TV (back then no Netflix n shit)

Me: how do u like my fluffy bed? I'm a sucker for nice bed
Angie: hmm it's soft n not bad
Me: so how many bf u had n went to their house huh?
Angie: do u really wanna ask this now?
Me: duh~
Angie: u r my second bf and yes, I went his house before la...tsk

Inside thinking ok not too bad, not 1st blood but still kinda fresh

Me: so how long u guys tgt?
Angie: almost a year, can we not talk about this anymore?
Me: why? Traumatic? He took away ur 1st and u sad ah? I not even sad pls
Angie: ok not replying

So we continued to watch TV n fell asleep. I woke up with angie in my arms n a hard on. So I tried my luck.

Angie: bb, what u doing?
Me: loving and having u...

I slipped my hands into her shirt n started fondling her small B size boots, she didn't resist! Then i got more bold! I started moving South and wow her Bush was thick. Ok la maybe sporty girls are bushy I thought.

Soon before I know it, she was all naked in my bed and she was really wet! Her wetness is those kind of sticky white mucus kind. And I start to get on top of her n try to position my dick outside her pussy.

Angie: bb pls go slow, pls
Me: ok I will

Inside me thinking that she shld be too long nvr do. I slowly enter her and it was the tightest pushy I tried. And trust me, I need to force my way in.

Angie: ahhhhh it hurts bb, slowly pls
Me: why so.painful?