Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Betong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello Bro akabane,

Very very long time, no see you.
Why go to Betong to makan only. Why no cheong a bit. The clubs & puds in Betong are diminishing in quantity. Makan, drink beer, cheong a bit, play around a little ( with Thai syts puyings in the clubs & puds)....all good for the hunks liked you.
Liked the thai club in Jalan Klang Lama, whereby me, you & friend, Xiao Jiao, Girl Lover, Darkknight had some good fun.
Yes, me missed Danok ( M Club, Hello Bangkok, Fortune Cafe are ok for me ) and Betong ( Konka Club, Jockey Pud, O Yes Club which is the basement & Merlin X Zone, upstairs disco are also ok with me ).
Puyings all very eager to meet & please Taiko akabane. They...no care for this chicken shit fellow.....nicknamed Yokosi. Let them, all sapu you kau kau. Me go drink beer and hide in one dark corner.

Dear TonyCheong2,

By land or water up to you.
No water in the border between Betong ( Thailand ) and Pengkalen Hulu ( Malaysia ). Have to sneak in by land, in a lorry ( such as a fake lorry assistant ) transporting needed supplies ( sperm ) to LOS.
Aiyo Brother Yokosi, cheong also need depends on chemistry lor. Getting less but still need to bring more new blood to take over mah. Well my last visit to Betong is 12th Dec 2019. Seem that time all Puyings not that much to shout about. Still look around haha.

I'm really missed those days we been hang around ya. Those Thai clubs no more longer existed now. Well Danok my last visit is superb long which last curfew during Yingluck's time year 2014.

I will see you when the thai border is open lae..always got chance to meet ler. Anyway now, stay safe brother, we will meet soon haha.