View Single Post
Old 22-06-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Pony Tails
I went to Pony Tails on the strength of some of the reports here and was not impressed w the lineup on the stage. Howvr, it was during HH, like late afternoon. Does it get appreciably better at nite?

Like all the bars in this group, about 3 of the door girls will go up and down Fields looking like winnrs in a beauty pageant and hand out flyers. Once I saw some from Pony Tails and one was really hot!
The dancers from Ponytails dun work for barfines as many of them are on WU or prefer to FL at High Society after their shift. Even if you barfine them.... it is only for ST. The pitiful ones are the doorgals and the waitresses. These are the ones that want to get EWRed but no takers as the dancers has spoilt the reputation of Ponytails for them.

Ponytails has a few dance teams specially selected for dance competitions..... these girls have dance practice in the afternoons so they are allowed to come in late........ and these are the ones with the stunner looks, dynamic dance moves and f*ckup attitudes!