View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
ts she will never be a "Wife Material", and you will never be "husband material" also.

Set your expectation right, and enjoy ...

i foresee some 3some thing coming as long as $$$ talks in the future ..

Remember dont let the Govmnt find out the truth

No worries, I don't like to involve with Police. One thing I can promise or uphold is, I only spent what I earn, so even if I spent all of it, it still within my rights. However, I won't be borrow bank money or loan from loan-sharks just to sustain the so call "rich lifestyle" .... I hate debts, that is a confirm things.... So I openly tell her, if your family have debts, you settle it yourself. Whatever you earn is your problem... your money not my money.

Basically for me, my money sense is , my money is my money, your money is your money.
But if we marry, as long as you don't interrupt my hobby, let you manage then manage lor, I don't really care as long as I still get money for game. So even if you work KTV, customer give you money, give you gift, is yours, not mine. So I don't really care how she deal with it. We will open a Joint account for the Family plan in the future, so as long as she contribute portion of it into it , the rest, I don't really care.