View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

TS - you seem like a good, decent, simple guy albeit with low self esteem. We are not slating your girl, we just want to share our combined experience with you after going through or hearing about many such experiences ourselves.

Could I ask if you have had any girlfriend relationships before? The reason I ask is that based on your hobbies and work you seem to be introverted in nature.
Relationships is hard work. It is alot of give and take. As men, we give $$$. As women, they give their youth and bodies.
Relationships with a WL will mind-fuck even the most confident of men. If this is your first ever serious relationship with a girl, you are going to be in for a difficult (to put it mildly) ride.

The reality is that you have not even met this lady in person yet but am already imagining a future with her. Take the time to know her first.

Getting married to a vietnamese lady via a marriage agency is OK. There are good vietnamese ladies out there and I personally have a good impression of the vietbus.
Getting married to a vietnamese lady via a marriage agency who intends to work in a KTV here is NOT OK. Not OK in the traditional marriage sense where you build a family.

If it is a marriage of convenience where both parties win (monetarily, sex etc), that is fine. At least you know what you are getting into.