View Single Post
Old 29-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGo
Seems like most Frs on Taiwan is for FLs... anyone can share some KTVs to cheong. Understand that its quite expensive but.... believe the information should be quite useful... esp. for newbies like me! Btw, heard that at those hot springs in Beitou, can actually get gals to bathe with you... anyone can verify or any recommendations?
Hi Brudders, I don't think those springs in Beitou u could get gals to bath with u...but just from my experience on my last trip. As for the KTVs, been to 1 the last trip here...the gals are just AWESOME! I was told by my friend that it's 1 of the best in Taipei but it's too expensive...that's why did not add this place into my itinery this time. There are gals (Models quality-I mean all of them)coming into your room every 20 mins, keep changing, they do strip and allow touch touch...Lot'sa of fun...Damage is NT15k per person for just 2 hrs + spent there. The bill was shared among 3 of us We only opened 2 bottles of Black Label. Basically the gals that come into the room will ask u if they could take the NT100 note from your table as they leave(If u r happy,let them take 1 or 2...) Was told if u want more than that, got to discuss with the gals one2one and damage is around NT7~10k...not confirm thou as I did not try 1... Hope that helps

Ah...Ah..come to think of it, those mei-mei were simply awesome!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"