View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Alice is an ordinary looking lady in her 30s,with no boobs or ass, simply said quite straight cut or flat screen. And never would I expect I will get to fuck her,but I guess this is Fate. Its 不打不相识.
Anyway, back to that story,after leaving the hotel,it left me and ZS no more mood and I wanted to send her home. In the end we fucked in my car and I can only say, its thrilling to fuck someone's wife,but ZS is very much like dead fish when doing sex,so after meeting a few more times,i decided to call it quits.
The following few weeks I was feeling lonely and dry, so through a fren,got to know some Viet chicks and can do overnight. So decided to book the hotel Alice is working at,thinking not so suay to bump into her as I went to check in with different timing.But luck is at it, each time I checked in with diff Viet chicks, Alice is at the front desk,doing the check in.Once again,she showed attitude each time and gave those chicks that kind of look down on them look.After the 1st experience, I always bring $100 along to put as deposit,but each time I checked in, always have clashes with her.
Once,the Viet chick I brought along moaned really loud,then Alice came and knocked on our door and then said got people complained we were too noisy. I argued with her that which woman doesnt moan when making love,but she gave me a disgusted look and said just asked your gf to lower down her moan! Knn,at that time I really felt like slapping her but I just shut the door in front of her. That made her even more attitude, she kept knocking on the door and threatened to check out the two of us if we dont lower down the volume. Me and the Viet chick didnt care.
Another time I checked in with another Viet chick, the aircon not working, so I went to the front desk to ask her whether can change room. She again gave me black face and even asked why I always have so many problems, i was so dulanz when I heard that,but I still controlled myself.She then told me no more available rooms unless i want to upgrade to another category of rooms. I told her why should I pay more when the aircon is not working in the first place. Then she reluctantly changed another room for me at no extra cost. I sweared to myself next time I wont book this hotel again.