View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

But like ive said,its fated. I went there to check in again after hooking up with a PRC chick,who is working in Chinatown(She is not a hooker or massage gal,she works at a moneychanger at peoples park)Got to know her in Tantan app and she willing to go hotel with me for $400 overnight. So we met up and she suggested going to that hotel as she claimed that she knows someone there and no need her WP to register. I was surprised but didnt wana tell her what had happened. So i booked that hotel and went to check in.
Door opened and I saw Alice at the front desk. Alice was shocked to see both of us and she began to speak to the PRC chick in their native language. Soon the chick told me the deal is off and she rushed off,leaving me still standing at the front desk filling up the registration form.
So I questioned Alice what she told that chick that made her ran off,but she kept insisting she didnt say anything much except greetings. Of course I dont believe her and we started quarreling.Then she threatened to call police, but i told her cctv can prove I never touched her or even threatened her, moreover I have a room so she cant chase me off for nothing. I took the key card and went to my room and soothe my temper. Then when I calmed down, I had an idea!