View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Since I know Alice is PRC(I didnt know she already turned Singaporean at that time), I decided to order China food on Grabfood so i can pretend to invite her to eat together with me. So i really ordered a lot, my plan was to invite her to eat so she can talk more and I can know her more, suddenly in my room I feel the urge to fuck her, no its not that I like her, its that I want to vent my anger after being treated nastily by her.I began to imagine her being naked, with no boobs and ass and a huge bush of hair down there. Just then my phone rang, the food delivery guy arrived and i went to the front desk. Alice was surprised to see me and I could tell she still felt paiseh over what she said just now. I took over the food and invited her to join me as I said Ive ordered a lot. She must have seen that i really ordered a lot and its China food, she accepted my invitation but she suggested eating at the dining area as she cannot be away from the front desk. The dining area is just nearby the front desk.So it was not just a supper session, it was an open up session as we began to know each other better. But most of the time, its more of her telling her stories, some true and some i think is untrue..you know la..PRC!