View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

After we reached her place, we just have a goodbye kiss and she went up. The next few days she avoided my messages without replying. So I left her alone without messaging her, but I still must finish my plan, thinking of how to carry out my next move. And suddenly she text me,asking me whether can fetch her to her sons school from her workplace. I agreed to wait for her to finish work at her workplace downstairs. She came down and came into my car without saying a word. I looked at her and asked her is she alright. Then she nodded her head and asked me to start driving,as she was afraid people might see her. And so I drove off and along the way, I asked her why she did not reply my messages, she said she felt guilty towards her husband and sons,so she feels its best we keep a distance. I drove to a quiet corner and stopped the car. I told her we needed to talk(it was in my plan to sweet talk her). Told her she need not feel guilty as shes already divorced and she must have her own life, so no need to feel guilty. It seemed to work as she soon started to talk and laugh, and I began to start teasing her, from being so wet till my seats got wet, and her bushy hair and finally her moaning.She began to open up more and even talked dirty with me for a while. I teased her some more by saying,she already went so crazy and wet when I only kissed her and fingered her, what will happen if I make love to her. She laughed and pushed my head,saying I think too much, it will not happen,she wont do with a guy who fuck around, I told her it will happen, im very sure. She shook her head and then realised she was late, so she asked me to quickly start the engine and drive off.Along the way, since she started to talk dirty with me, i also talked dirty with her, told her I sure will get to fuck her but my main aim is to see her asshole. She frowned upon hearing that, and asked why would I wana see that, I told her,if I am able to see that,it means I have the access to see the most private area of hers.She continued to shake her head,and called me "bian tai"(pervert). Reached her son's school and she thanked me and said she will text me in the night before getting out of the car. I see her back view,nothing amazing,but my eyes were on her ass, thinking how her asshole will look like....