View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 05:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A little Help Here

This sounds more like an arousal issue rather than a physical problem.

The fact that she gets pissed off could be adding to the anxiety which makes matters even worse because anxiety kills erections very quickly.

If you can get it up to begin with it points to the fact that there is physically nothing wrong with your blood flow. The issue is all about maintaining arousal.

The first step in repairing this situation is to get your wife to be more understanding and more supportive. Men need to be turned on in order to get an erection. If she's doing the opposite the dynamics between the two of you need to be sorted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forver View Post
Ever since the start of CB
Everyday stay at home with wife.

Recently, i cannot hold erection with my wife anymore.

Fxxk halfway , my cock goes soft.

She is very pissed off and start suspecting things and that.

She insisted that i have masturbated. But actual fact is i have not done anything.

I went to seek GP , but during this GP period, there were not able to attend to me as it is non essential.

i am wondering how can i find help or medication to help me.

I am coming short of excuses for why am i not able to sustain erection.

Thank you.
Please do PM me
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates