View Single Post
Old 16-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Haha, I guess your general disposition during the arrangement and first sight plays a role, from the onset treat others with respect and in general treat others how you want them to treat you and all will be good!

I also haven't met any with bad attitudes yet, initial interaction might be a little awkward but after breaking the ice, it's all jokes and naughty hands from there on lol
Yes to all you said.

Even the semi-landmines I met had a good attitude (amiable and cheery attitude and stuff), no black face or other forms of fucked up behaviour.

(Semi-landmines as in looks different or Cup C shrinks to Cup A once the maximiser bra is off)