View Single Post
Old 21-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceChan View Post
Somemore call my hp and get angry.
I understand it is frustrating to do all the coordinating and then having to reshuffle because of cancellations. Unfortunately I am guilty of that a few times. Nevertheless, a phonecall clarifying and to remind bros about the problem would be much more appreciated than a rude and an angry phonecall.

Had an unpleasant encounter with an OKT from the OTHER forum who resorted to threats and phone harrassment after I had to cancel because I got into a car accident on the way to the location. Try explaining the situation to a raving mad OKT while being treated in an ambulance!

I do hope my standing here in this forum does not go unnoticed, being a cheongster here for almost 9 years, I hope the OKTs here know I am good on my word and would never fly aeroplane for no good reason.

Pacificstars and Laserbabes were gracious the two times I had to cancel my appointments. So was FL88 once.

However I do appeal to the bros here please be good to your word, and be 100% before calling for booking. Unfortunate last minute incidents aside, do not be a serial prankster and fly aeroplane-er.