View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewater View Post
Bro Pollux69 thx for ur fr~
Just wana ask do Maserati smoke? Coz dun really like fl who smoke lelx...
I did not ask her but throughout the whole 90 minutes she did not smoke at all, i presumed that she is a non-smoker.

Joy (MILF) of TD is back, if you got fetish for bbbj, can go fo her, papaya big somemore, think she is always fully booked like Summer.

Got this fetish of screwing sisters or twin, and last week, that dream came true unexpectedly. I booked a slot with this FL, lets named her 1st. In the apartment i saw another FL, lets named her 2nd, she was really my type. So after bonking 1st, 2 days later i booked 2nd. When 2nd open the door, she look a kind of shocked to see me, she also seems cold & distant. She did her job as usual giving that 2 bonks but the GFE is totally not there. When about to leave, she told me that 1st is her elder sister from the same parent. Now i understand her coldness. She also told me not to tell anyone about them as she dont want peoples to think that her family is bad, told her i did not think that way but will respect her request, anyway what the heck, dream come true liao.