View Single Post
Old 27-02-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FL88 stable uses diff location for diff FL, all are fairly serviceable. I'm the opposite as I quite prefer not using hotels, especially in g land where parking can be a pain in the butt and hotel quite crap standard.

OK Thai scam thread still alive but like this thread, gets a bit buried from advertising posts. I believe it was some other thread started by pollux69 that was deleted.

Bro aloozer, most of the trustworthy stables in lsb don't need to book. For those stables that do take I/C is probably just to comply with law in Singapore and not dangerous unless you're under-aged bonking etc. At least not like hotels like 81 where need 2 I/C so sian. I think asking this in any other thread on sbf would have resulted in the usual juvenile remarks of students on holiday break bla bla bla.

Thinking of trying stables CreamThai/Red Angels/Angel Factory/Sugar Babes from lsb to see if got standard. If any bro try before let me know if cmi or not.