Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by laksalaksalaksa View Post
Hi All,

Currently in Phuket to check out the nightlife. Went around the past few days. A lot of places in Patong are closed, seems pretty destitute. So if you planning to stay here, best to be near Bangla.

Bangla is happening. A lot of farang and even more girls. Beers are going for 80-130 thb in various bars. Did not BF any since this is not my style but I heard it varies from place to place. You could pick up girls at the discos (tiger, taipan and illuzion) which are loud and happening, afterall they are either FL or looking to take the party elsewhere after 10.

Christin's is closed and so no more famous soapy, if thats your thing.

Rawai also has a lot going on. Bars are open and they are along 2 roads. Can be quite a walk if you are bar hopping, but nights here are cooling. The bars here not like agogo in nana. You have to drink and chat with the girls to bring them back. Again, didn't bf. There are massage shops there too which open pass 10. Some guy said the rate for BBFS is 2500thb. Maybe its new bonus cos of the lack of customers?

Was in Phuket town and even Phoonpon road is quiet today. The pimp had to call out to me else I would have thought they were closed. Phoonpon is massage with FS. He quoted me 1600thb for 1/1 (previous rates were 2500thb?). He only had 3 girls available at 7pm-ish. He says they don't do outcall atm. so.. its there or nowhere.

I don't normally play in Phuket so the above are my research from the past few days. I am guessing the prices are down so if you are on low on cash but high on sperm.. Phuket maybe the place for now.

LLL
Now Singapore can go without quarantine?