Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Fantastic recommendation for buyxineurope

Are there similar sites for Germany or other countries????

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyg6 View Post
there is no cheap FJ for model quality french. all these are in the range of 800-1000+ euros to start with. even eastern europeans and russians are not cheap and rip off. if you have the moolah, by all means go enjoy a model white lady companion. but you can't be assured they have good attitude towards you. most europeans i tried are cold and SOP. nothing extra nor GFE. some unfortunately smells/BO because of the amount of beef and lamb they eat.

if you want big bang for your bucks, then why not settle with chinese. yes i know some will frown. but hey, listen to the rest of the story. Paris is the cheapest place in europe for young model quality PRC bonks. cheaper than China itself. for only 100-130 euros, you'll get an hour. there are literally thousands of SYTs visiting paris every week and moonlighting to fund their europe dream trip.

best place to look are the ads in buyxineurope forum massage section. you need to know chinese but if you're not, you still can stumble your way through the forum. not too hard. apply some common sense, but generally most contacts there are reliable and most are real pictures too. i've already tried few model quality bonks here on various times. a few i RTF and became so close that i can stay there half a day while they cook a meal for me too. you just need to be gentlemen, go down to the groceries store and buy the ingredients. they are more than willing to cook for you, chat about everything and then start another session, all for the price of 100+ euros. if they do get customers coming in, then you just need to go out for a smoke and come back after customers leave. i always enjoy my trips to paris